Kfc Megathread

Stavros

Wouldn't it be safer just to stuff your mattress with all the chicken pieces to stop anyone from stealing them or having to worry about bags splitting and your breasts dropping to the floor. It would be ideal for when you get the nibbles at night time, you could just tuck into a thigh or nice little bit of breast.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wouldn't it be safer just to stuff your mattress with all the chicken pieces to stop anyone from stealing them or having to worry about bags splitting and your breasts dropping to the floor. It would be ideal for when you get the nibbles at night time, you could just tuck into a thigh or nice little bit of breast.

The problem is that even with the colonels secret formula, those scrummy chicken pieces will drop in relative value the second you withdraw them from KFC.

(Hedgehog, brilliant! I properly lol'ed!)

I invested all my money in KFC because a Mister Saunders told me it was very safe and I believed him and I couldn't be arsed to check the small print.

Now I want all you to give me back my money because I didn't practice due dilligence and it's not my fault that I couldn't be arsed to check the small print.

'Oh don't buy your takeaway from Colonel San

They'll let you down as soon as they can

So don't buy your takeaway from Colonel San'

Now available to view on Pooh tube.

I think we need to be very careful on legal issues here unless I've misunderstood.

Is there a ground for KFC to sue on the basis of all these unsubstantiated reports of lost chicken meals?

Remember the quality of your meal could go down as well as up.

I think we need to be very careful on legal issues here unless I've misunderstood.

Is there a ground for KFC to sue on the basis of all these unsubstantiated reports of lost chicken meals?

Had you had decided to buy live chicks that might or might not grow up into chickens your meal quality could go down.

But you dont expect your nuggets to cross the road and get run over by a London bus.

They should be safely in the bag until such time as you decide to eat them.

Had you had decided to buy live chicks that might or might not grow up into chickens your meal quality could go down.

But you dont expect your nuggets to cross the road and get run over by a London bus.

They should be safely in the bag until such time as you decide to eat them.

I think you might be counting your chickens before they've hatched. Or perhaps putting all your eggs in one basket.

Both bad ideas.

One question, with regards to the London bus scenario; why did the chicken cross the road?

Archived