Kfc Megathread

Stavros

I invested all my money in KFC because a Mister Saunders told me it was very safe and I believed him and I couldn't be arsed to check the small print.

Now I want all you to give me back my money because I didn't practice due dilligence and it's not my fault that I couldn't be arsed to check the small print.

But if the small print says that your nuggets are 100% guaranteed and this is enshined in the laws in the country where Col sanders had his KFC otherwise they wouldnt give him a licence to do business. How are you to know otherwise?

What then?

They shrug their shoulders and say sorry someone has run off with your nuggets but its not our fault.

The bloke across t' road told us to put your nuggets in his KFC for safekeeping then he locked them in his deep freeze.

Wouldnt it be reasonable to ask well why dont you ask him for them back?

(After all they are my nuggets) you had no business giving them to the bloke across the road without also asking him for the key to the freezer.

And now they are all mixed up with some other peoples nuggets so we are going to share them all out the same at some point in the future maybe.

I want my nuggets back and as Mr Saunders was complicit in losing them i feel he should make the biggest possible effort to get them returned to me asap.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I invested all my money in KFC because a Mister Saunders told me it was very safe and I believed him and I couldn't be arsed to check the small print.

Now I want all you to give me back my money because I didn't practice due dilligence and it's not my fault that I couldn't be arsed to check the small print.

But if the small print says that your nuggets are 100% guaranteed and this is enshined in the laws in the country where Col sanders had his KFC otherwise they wouldnt give him a licence to do business. How are you to know otherwise?

What then?

They shrug their shoulders and say sorry someone has run off with your nuggets but its not our fault.

The bloke across t' road told us to put your nuggets in his KFC for safekeeping then he locked them in his deep freeze.

Wouldnt it be reasonable to ask well why dont you ask him for them back?

(After all they are my nuggets) you had no business giving them to the bloke across the road without also asking him for the key to the freezer.

And now they are all mixed up with some other peoples nuggets so we are going to share them all out the same at some point in the future maybe.

I want my nuggets back and as Mr Saunders was complicit in losing them i feel he should make the biggest possible effort to get them returned to me asap.

If the part in bold is correct then you'd have a case. If however you ASSumed that was the case instead of checking it (and I'm guessing your nuggets were not guaranteed 100%) then you sir should have gone to specsavers.

Archived