Unlock Ya Nokia 4 Free

GERRONIMO

NOTE TO MANX FORUMS :

TOTALLY LEGAL, INFORMATION IN THE PUBLIC DOMAIN,

THE SOFTWARE THAT ENABLES THIS TO BE DONE HAS ACTUALLY BEEN RELEASED BY THE PHONE COMPANIES THEMSELVES.

unlock almost all nokias for free, no kidding, why pay even a fiver to the rip off shops when you can unlock almost all nokias for nothing just by typing a code into it, wont always work on 7650's or phones locked to the 3 (THREE) network, but worth a try. mail me or txt me and i'll tell you how the networks do it, i dont want paid, but if it does the job for you a pint would be appreciated, LOL.

ps, will also unlock some samsung etc, as well.

E-MAIL actionmarko@manx.net +447624474526

NOTE TO MANX FORUMS :

TOTALLY LEGAL, INFORMATION IN THE PUBLIC DOMAIN

If it's the factory unlock codes or the unlock generator which needs the IMEI they are all widelty available and have been for ages. however they won't work for the DCT4 types or whateber there called.

YES, CORRECT, THEY ARE ALL WIDELY AVAILABLE, BUT NOT EVERY ONE KNOWS THIS, THE SOFTWARE I HAVE ACTUALLY WORKS MORE ACCURATELY WITH DCT-4 THAN DCT-3, WITH THE EXCEPTION OF SOME 76xx AND SOME 3 (THREE) PHONES, (DEPENDING ON THE SOFTWARE VERSION (*#0000#). IF YOU WANT THIS SOFTWARE I WILL GIVE IT TO YOU, OR ANYONE ELSE THAT CAN MAKE GOOD USE OF IT, SORRY, WAS JUST TRYING TO BE HELPFULL.

Archived