Tynwald Approval Ratings

Declan

Well that's certainly one approach you could take. If they haven't done enough to imprint themselves on your brain they probably aren't very effective? But what about those that aren't flashy but are efficient at getting things done?

There is a difference between not being flashy and being completely pointless. One of the ineffectives is my MHK who I voted for at the election. I certainly disapprove of him now after he has wasted my time and everyone else's.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sarah C - I know what you mean. I wad very critical of Quintin Gill prior to the last election because I'd voted for him in the election before. Now he's not labouribg under the additional burdon of having been voted for by me he seems much better.

Mojo Monkey - If you believe Twitter Corkish seems to have staged some sort of coup at the DTL. I note it's him fronting the recent iomtoday story on tv coverage of the IOM.

If you live for how many hits you get on your little insignificant thread then you`re a bigger tosser than your "really whacky" profile pic suggests. Go bore someone else - I`ll keep on going till you bite. I`m getting on your tits already aren`t i Dec. Put your tongue back in. Did no one ever tell you not to stick your head out of a train - it might get taken off

Archived