Steven Gerrard Signed Boot & Photo Display Liverpool England

BETTYBOO68

BOX SET Liverpool's best player ever Steven Gerrard signed boot,signed photograph and a ticket from worthington 2003 cup final,all items have been set up in a mount for display,there is no frame but you can pick these up for reasonable price.this is a genuine signed item that was won in a charity draw couple of years ago and won by a man utd fan! feel free to email me for picture...

Sorry I do not have the C.O.A as it's been misled but this is 100% genuine signed by gerrard. Those fans that are well up on his signature will recognise it straight away.

Also silver plaque engraved with Steven Gerard Liverpool & England Box Set

Make the liverpool fan man or woman in your life happy with this unique present,

Open to offers......

post-13251-1250112524_thumb.jpg

post-13251-1250112542_thumb.jpg

post-13251-1250112557_thumb.jpg

post-13251-1250112387_thumb.jpg

BOX SET Liverpool's best player ever Steven Gerrard signed boot,signed photograph and a ticket from worthington 2003 cup final,all items have been set up in a mount for display,there is no frame but you can pick these up for reasonable price.this is a genuine signed item that was won in a charity draw couple of years ago and won by a man utd fan! feel free to email me for picture...

Sorry I do not have the C.O.A as it's been misled but this is 100% genuine signed by gerrard. Those fans that are well up on his signature will recognise it straight away.

Also silver plaque engraved with Steven Gerard Liverpool & England Box Set

Make the liverpool fan man or woman in your life happy with this unique present,

Open to offers......

Had an offer of £160.00 can anyone better that??

• 4 weeks later...

Archived