[BBC News] Inmates 'adjust well' to new jail

Newsbot

Personally, I couldn't give a flying toss whether the prisoner scum have or have not adjusted to their new environment.

Bear this in mind: Not everyone incarcerated in the jail have been found guilty in a court of law, there are those who have been arrested and are put on remand, remember "innocent until proven guilty in a cort of law", you may well be wrongly arrested and put on remand in jail, wouldn't you like to be somewhere cormfortable until your release rather than some victorian hellhole?

no that normaly means thay have anuf to charge you with but thay think your a treat to the public or will do one b4 trial, 9/10 that our on remand are there for a reason

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry LDV but I was brought up in Liverpool and I have known many dealers and I have yet to meet one I would take home to meet mother, if you honestly think dealers are ok people I truly fear for you. :(

I am just saying that the fact that they are dealers doesn't necessarily make them bad. And I knew quite a few who were lovely people.

and im sure mira hindly was nice to some ppl she new as well :rolleyes:

I care, I am glad they are comfortable, especially the 75% that TheBees referred to.

Why? are these the people you normally hang around with ?

I am just saying that the fact that they are dealers doesn't necessarily make them bad. And I knew quite a few who were lovely people.

But they would sell you, me or anyones kids drugs, just to make money or feed the habit. They're scum who take advantage off the lesser willed people. Parasites, no more, no less.

I care about the lives destroyed by them, but responsibility does not sit wholly or mainly with the dealers. They are sought by those who want these drugs. And there are reasons why people want them. I don't think being a dealer makes someone a bad person at all.

You are either really really stupid or you either sucked on a toxic dummy or you are, what i would call a smack head.

I haven't a real problem with druggies or their dealers as long as the law would allow me to shoot the fuckers as they threaten me and my kids. That's what they are, a threat to MY family life.

Sell my kids drugs and i would be quite happy to shoot you, as me having a Life Sentence would be nothing to the Life Sentence some shithead could condem my kid too.

LDV, if you have any respect or goodwill to druggies, in jail or out, you need your head testing and need to have a reality check.

If you still think after doing that, they are OK, then you disgust me.

Celt. Father of 3 kids and will toe the line if needed.

Rant over but druggies really piss me off. ( and there drum banging muppets )

Personally, I couldn't give a flying toss whether the prisoner scum have or have not adjusted to their new environment.

Bear this in mind: Not everyone incarcerated in the jail have been found guilty in a court of law, there are those who have been arrested and are put on remand, remember "innocent until proven guilty in a cort of law", you may well be wrongly arrested and put on remand in jail, wouldn't you like to be somewhere cormfortable until your release rather than some victorian hellhole?

no that normaly means thay have anuf to charge you with but thay think your a treat to the public or will do one b4 trial, 9/10 that our on remand are there for a reason

That sentence, alone, is worth a 5 stretch ...

...GOMH*...

Sell my kids drugs and i would be quite happy to shoot you, as me having a Life Sentence would be nothing to the Life Sentence some shithead could condem my kid too.

You're being a bit of a drama queen, all mouth and no holsters I bet. On a sliding scale, at what level of 'drug' do you get your Glock out?

Don't be daft.

If you discover someone has sold your kid drugs, you're more likely to condemn your kid to life time of drug addiction than any drug dealer if you react in the wrong way. For example, getting sent to prison for murder when you should be there to provide loving guidance to your child.

Knew a nice girl back in liverpool few years ago who became addicted to certain class A drugs, due to this she started to shoplift to feed her addiction, then when she got deeper into it her addiction she began to prostitute herself, she eventually ended up in prison which I might add that we her friends were happy about as it would get her clean and sure enough 6 months later she did come out clean, which was a bit of a surprise when you consider what goes on in todays prisons, anyway the very day she came out of the nick her old dealer friends were putting freebies through her letter box just to get going again, she is now dead, nice people those dealer fellas hey. :angry:

It's because I don't agree that the dealers are the root of the problem. And they should not be punished for being thought as being the problem.

But they would sell you, me or anyones kids drugs, just to make money or feed the habit. They're scum who take advantage off the lesser willed people. Parasites, no more, no less.

Lesser willed? Maybe such people are strong willed and actually still want them. As for kids, I wonder what sort of dealers you are talking about and why these kids are making efforts to get hold of drugs.

You are either really really stupid or you either sucked on a toxic dummy or you are, what i would call a smack head.

A smack head? Oh yes, it is better to applying an understanding and terminology in this area where you are rather ignorant.

I haven't a real problem with druggies or their dealers as long as the law would allow me to shoot the fuckers as they threaten me and my kids. That's what they are, a threat to MY family life.

Do they wait outside your house trying to push heroin onto your kids? I don't think so. I'd think YOU are more of a threat to your kids health and sanity if you don't make them understand how some drugs can be, such as heroin.

That would be murder, but I'd still be happy for you to be comfortable at the new prison in Jurby.

LDV, if you have any respect or goodwill to druggies, in jail or out, you need your head testing and need to have a reality check.

I think your overdramatic post is simply an understandable criticism of those FEW who have sold drugs to people in their mid teens, in the form of heroin.

Your posts almost seems amusing considering the dealers that I knew. They never dealt in heroin, but everything else. And the very idea of them selling drugs to children is just ridiculous.

It's because I don't agree that the dealers are the root of the problem. And they should not be punished for being thought as being the problem. They just provide what people want. They don't advertise it, the vast majority do not 'push' it, certainly very few do so to kids.

Lesser willed? Maybe such people are strong willed and actually still want them. As for kids, I wonder what sort of dealers you are talking about and why these kids are making efforts to get hold of drugs. And there are lots of parasitical relationships in our society, drug dealering in ADDICTIVE substances can be considered one.

A smack head? Oh yeah, I am a complete smack head me!

Do they wait outside your house trying to push heroin onto your kids? I don't think so. I'd think YOU could be more of a threat to your kids health and sanity if you don't make them understand how bad some drugs can be, such as heroin.

I think your overdramatic rantings are simply an understandable criticism of those FEW who have sold drugs to people in their mid teens, in the form of heroin.

I think you have the idea that a drug dealer is someone who sells EVERYTHING including heroin and 'pushes' it onto people to get them addicted blaa blaa blaa. That's not true.

anyway the very day she came out of the nick her old dealer friends were putting freebies through her letter box just to get going again, she is now dead, nice people those dealer fellas hey. :angry:

I am not saying that all drug dealers are good people. I am saying that the fact that they sell drugs doesn't make them necessarily bad.

anyway the very day she came out of the nick her old dealer friends were putting freebies through her letter box just to get going again, she is now dead, nice people those dealer fellas hey. :angry:

I am not saying that all drug dealers are good people. I am saying that the fact that they sell drugs doesn't make them necessarily bad.

Blah Blah Blah sorry LDV we must live in different worlds you and I, I have seen the results of nice areas becoming shit holes due to dealers and users but the users on a whole are people with poor character and are weak willed not the case with dealers I'm afraid, also I have myself witnessed dealers outside schools in Liverpool giving the stuff away to kids who think that also along with a bit of peer pressure will be a cool thing to do. Dealers are parasites and to me that is the end of it.

Well no doubt we do come from different places and have experienced different things. What you seem to be referring to are those unscupulous, immoral individuals who become drug dealers and then wait around schools AND who sell ADDICTIVE substances. And you also refer to those who dea in addictive substances, OTHER people choose to buy them, and become addicted - which is hardly good for community and society. But these examples are hardly true of all dealers. If I am to assume that drug dealer means those who sell illegal drugs, then it wouldn't it represent the majority of dealers.

The 'parasite' thing is getting a little silly. Why do you call them that?

Archived