Funktonic @ Breeze

Cam

Hi Eveyone,

Funktonic returns to Breeze for the first party of 2005 on Saturday 5th March :

DJ's for the evening are :-

In the Main Room:

Stewy Morris

Phil Quirk

& Special guest Nigel "OnePhatBillie" Clarke (El Divino, Ibiza & Brazil) - < OnePhatBille >

In the Beatfix Alley:

The Mo Beats Experience

Dj K

In The Bamboo Lounge:

Cam Crabtree

Johnny 2 Cool

Doors open @ 9pm , last door entry is 1am : Dress to Impress : Adminission is £ 7.00 on the door.

Theme : " Futuristic "

Its going to be a belting night, see you there.

Cam

:D

• 2 weeks later...

*** polite bump ***

Just to remind people about Funktonic tomorrow - it should be a great night, house, breaks and bits of everything else chucked in for good measure! I'm really looking forward to it.

For info, I'll be playing in The Lounge tonight from 8 - 12 and Phil Quirki and Nigel Clarke will be doing a pre-bar in The Lounge tomorrow night too, prior to Breeze.

Hopefully see a few of you out tonight / tomorrow.

Cam

B)

Quality work there from the courier!

I've just taken this off Nigel Clarke's website, just about sums it up!

Well I can't believe it's March already! The Miami Winter Music Conference is just around the corner then everybody will be talking about Ibiza again! I personally can't wait to get back to the island. I've just returned from another sell out gig in Belgium at The Carre which was simply awesome! Our monthly Ibiza Vibes party in Antwerp is getting better and bigger each visit.

This Weekend Im off to play one of my crazy gigs! Funktonic in Isle of Man! Now this place is just nuts! The promoter always tries his hardest to put me in casualty, he's an ex Marine and can litterally down a bottle of Vodka in one! The half hour flight home is always the worst journey in the world!

This month Im still mainly studio based to get my new material finished for Miami! Bring on the sun!!!

:rolleyes:

This Weekend Im off to play one of my crazy gigs! Funktonic in Isle of Man! Now this place is just nuts! The promoter always tries his hardest to put me in casualty, he's an ex Marine and can litterally down a bottle of Vodka in one! This time i'm taking my trusty mallet, i'll show that Quirkaliser who's the daddy!

:unsure:

:lol:

thanks for all those who came down on Saturday and made it a good night.

I've some pictures on my Fotopic site, which you can get to through this:

here

and there are some more on the ClubIOM website.

Cam

B)

Archived