KSF Megathread 2

nipper

Why the heck did Mr Aspen allow the funds to go to another Icelandic bank if he saw problems emerging?

Why did he not ask for some diversification for the funds ?

You are incredibly annoying. I'm just waiting for all you boys to realise that with HMRC finding out about out little VAT game and slicing out budgets by tens of millions, in about 2 years there's going to be nothing in reserves to meet the promises our government have made you regarding commitments to the DPS. Could take you years and years extra to get your money back soon as we won't have any left to give you.

You havent given us any yet!

Afraid that you willl just have to live more frugally without the VAT handouts.

Not as frugally as the KSFIOM depositors who have lost their life savings but then not everyone can be lucky.

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Then go moan to unibrow and the one eyed jock they stole your monies.

I do .

But they are too busy helping to bail out Greece.

What is needed is a direct request from the IOMG to help out.

The UK is responsible to an extent for acting for the IOM in these matters but in the KSFIOM case has not done anything and needs prodding strongly by the IOMG.

But bellyache you are now insignificant, so why should they?

Another one in the no nookie department I see :rolleyes:

Why should they NOT we may be insignificant but we have still been robbed of our LIFE SAVINGS that which we put under the aegis of the IOM in the party of the Derbyshite IOM Building Society.

Because its morally the RIGHT thing to do as all other countries less Guernsey have done.

Its does the IOM no credit at all.

Hurray.....welcome back, we have missed you.

Got your money yet?

Sorry WSAG I missed you too but i will miss you more when I dont come on here again which is/when I get my LIFE SAVINGS back.

( so the answer is NO to your question)

Thats some time around 2017 at the present time .

I know you will ecstatic to hear this .

On the bright side you at MF will have the benefit of my wit and humour until that time or til death us do part............

Heck this makes me feel blue and I am not even a toffee :(

Another one in the no nookie department I see rolleyes.gif

Why should they NOT we may be insignificant but we have still been robbed of our LIFE SAVINGS that which we put under the aegis of the IOM in the party of the Derbyshite IOM Building Society.

Because its morally the RIGHT thing to do as all other countries less Guernsey have done.

WRONG you put it in the IOM branch of the UK wing of the KSF/Derbyshire, it was the UK who took your money so go look to them for the return. Balls to morals, practicalities and local interests come first.

Another one in the no nookie department I see rolleyes.gif

WRONG you put it in the IOM branch of the UK wing of the KSF/Derbyshire, it was the UK who took your money so go look to them for the return. Balls to morals, practicalities and local interests come first.

IOM does mean ISLE of MAN doesnt it?

Under the regulation of the ISLE of MAN

ie The FSC the regulatory body of the ISLE of MAN

Mr Aspen Head of said body of the ISLE of MAN

Mr Cashen no 2 at the FSC and DIRECTOR of Kaupthing Singer and Fredlander ISLE of MAN

Got your money yet?

Sorry WSAG I missed you too but i will miss you more when I dont come on here again which is/when I get my LIFE SAVINGS back.

Oh don't worry I enjoy your little missives....especially in unassociated topics, whilst you spin your broken record.

A fool and his money etc etc.....

Please do let us know when its resolved....I am on the edge of my seat in nervous anticipation.

Got your money yet?

Oh don't worry I enjoy your little missives....especially in unassociated topics, whilst you spin your broken record.

A fool and his money etc etc.....

Please do let us know when its resolved....I am on the edge of my seat in nervous anticipation.

I wouldnt you might get bad circulation in the bum.

Believe its known as blue bum.

I may be mistaken and its just a nickname given to certain football supporters..............

Can anyone out there ask the MD of KSFIOM Mr Doherty if this is one of the 'high worth individuals he was always reassuring customers with?

Yes, I hear that he was also caught setting off the volcano as well. Single handedly he's stolen all your money and knackered up your travel plans.

Can anyone out there ask the MD of KSFIOM Mr Doherty if this is one of the 'high worth individuals he was always reassuring customers with?

http://business.timesonline.co.uk/tol/business/industry_sectors/banking_and_finance/article7100839.ece

Why don't ya just check Wikileaks... its all on there

High rate of interest... high risk... TS

Any news on the Tony lair/Gordon Broke gold scandal? That's due to break this week isn't it?

Yes, I hear that he was also caught setting off the volcano as well. Single handedly he's stolen all your money and knackered up your travel plans.

Mr Doherty is indeed responsible for ruining the lives of many innocent people intentionally or otherwise.

( He is however still working for the liquidators and ironically is being paid by the same depositors)

KSFIOM was aggressively marketed to depositors in the Derbyshire Building Society IOM on the strength of the 100% Parental Guarantee.

This was in order to reassure them to keep their money in the bank after the Derbyshire was taken over by Kaupthing.

The Regulator Mr Aspen was well aware of this fact at the same time he as regulator could not fail to know about the worsening Icelandic situation.

It was the responsibility of the regulator to look out for the retail depositors that had for many years kept their savings in the Isle of Man.

Instead the depositors have been abandoned and the integrity if the IOM as a safe financial jurisdiction has been compromised.

The fact that a director of the Bank Mr Cashen was number 2 at the FSC makes this fact more incredible.

Archived