Txts While Driving

Slim

...the guy drunk thinking he's a superhero and climbing some scaffolding only to fall off

That was just funny! I really question the impact these kind of 'shock' campaigns have on young people who have grown up with, and are so used to seeing fake violence in the media. We need something brutally real to get across to them the point that these things happen in real life.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The best/worst ever texting whilst driving i've seen was today.

A oldish chap in a little blue Nissan was at a pelican crossing on the Prom. As the lights turned to green, he put on, what i suspect were his reading glasses, started to text on his phone as he pulled off to go on his merry way.

So, as he needed his glasses to text, if anything pulled out in front of him, he wouldn't have been able to see anyway.

What a complete cunt.

Aw sorry mate, please wake up mate, come on mate, please mate. FUCK OFF YOU GEORDIE TWAT - YOU THINK YOUR PRICK OF A FACE CALLING ME MATE ALL THE TIME IS WHAT I WANT TO HAVE AS MY LAST LIVING MEMORY, I`LL BASTARD WELL HAUNT YOU, YOU TOTAL COCK!

• 4 months later...

I think nose picking whilst driving should also be addressed. I'm not joking, some spotty swine almost ploughed into me a couple of weeks ago whilst examining the spoils of his nasal digging.

Don't know how seriously an advert would be taken though?

Millions of lives and marriages could be saved each year by: simply banning women from purchasing or even holding maps; and outlawing mothers-in-law and sons-in-law from ever sitting in the same car.

This simple move would also have the added benefit of saving the planet, by solving the worlds energy problem - simply removing the need for half the oil fields of the world to be producing wasted fuel.

Archived