A Skillz

Cliff Hazard

Not 100% if this is confirmed yet but I've heard that it is.

I thought I'd probably never go to the Courthouse, but ever the hypocrite, I'll be making every effort to make sure I go to this.

This guy is ace, hiphop and funk blended together with a real party vibe. I saw him at the big chill last year - brilliant - missed him there this year as I had to come home early. If you're into to these sort of styles and have never heard of him then you don't want to miss it. Bessie mates with Krafty Kuts, and one in the face for everyone who says that Djs are talentless, human jukeboxes.

A deffo in my opinion.

I haven't got anything to do with the Courthouse or A Skillz btw.

Doesn`t matter who`s playing there - Pretentious punters and overpriced warm beer. Had to go to the Rovers to stop myself flipping out and getting arrested. What the hell is that wallpaper about - thought someone had spiked me with acid.

Doesn`t matter who`s playing there - Pretentious punters and overpriced warm beer. Had to go to the Rovers to stop myself flipping out and getting arrested. What the hell is that wallpaper about - thought someone had spiked me with acid.

oh come on now misery guts. I'm not talking about the punters or the beer, or the wallpaper for that matter.

You could get tanked up on ice-cold cheap beer from your fridge before you go, ignore the other punters, take some acid to counter the effect of the wallpaper and enjoy the show.

Sounds like a night out to me.

Yerr have to agree, Askillz is sweet , i will be popping over after work.

Dr Lecter, Sorry always had you down as a troll or something like that.. and trolls dont have a life do they?? lol

Archived