Mannifest? The Bay Festival?

Dr Lecter

My god, do away with these little no-mark weekenders with dated acts as the main event, and concentrate on putting on one big festival with something for everyone, get some proper headliners and put on a decent show for once!!! If the Isle of Wight can do it then so can we!!!!!

My god, do away with these little no-mark weekenders with dated acts as the main event, and concentrate on putting on one big festival with something for everyone, get some proper headliners and put on a decent show for once!!! If the Isle of Wight can do it then so can we!!!!!

Go on then.

Knock yourself out.

Isle of Wight Festival happen over night did it? Mannifest and Peel Bay Festival have only got one festival each under their belts, I'm sure they will grow if they are well supported, and people who didn't even go to them slagging them off on the internet certainly won't help the cause.

It's okay for people like you to say lets have a festival like the Isle of Wight, but what are you doing about it? If you want it you organise it. Or shut up and let the guys who have started the foundations for a decent festival get on with it.

Archived