Fuel Increase Due.

gazza

As an MHK I'd have to say that, alongside the recent price increase in unleaded petrol to a level some 8p or more above the average UK price per litre, I couldn't give a toss. However, we will get the OFT to look into it. In the meantime, battery-operated fans that can help you to cope with the heatwave and stress of the barbecue summer are available from your local electrical store!

hmmm - just got back from a trip to the UK, the most I ever paid for fuel was 101.9.

Get back home and its 108 + a penny or two over the following days.

What ever happened to the +3 or 4p difference we used to see?

Could it be to do with school holidays and MGP or has that bulb gone in a cleaners store cupboard in the far east again, leading to panic in the global islands fuel supplies market?

The Isle of Man appears to be the most expensive place in the entire UK.

GMTV said the other morning that the highest was 1.15 a litre somewhere up north. However, on Peel road it was 1.17!!

Costs an absolute fortune - i don't know why the prices are so high? Its the same price now as when oil was $100 a barrel, yet its down to $60 a barrel now?

What amazes me is that the PPL is not far from what it was when oil was virtually twice the price.

the problem is the petrochemical companies have seen us pay well over the odd's for our fuel, they will never reduce the prices to pre-oil crisis level ever again now they know we'll pay through the nose <_<

Archived