Latest Boffin Buffoonery

bluemonday

Science ponders 'zombie attack'

Click before they come

If zombies actually existed, an attack by them would lead to the collapse of civilisation unless dealt with quickly and aggressively.

That is the conclusion of a mathematical exercise carried out by researchers in Canada.

They say only frequent counter-attacks with increasing force would eradicate the fictional creatures.

And next week, how to deal with the Borg when they turn up.

I for one welcome this much needed study into what is an inevitable scenario. It shows the speed with which a zombie plague could spread throughout the world if procedures are not effected to halt it. Governments worldwide need to work with the scientific community to formulate a rapid response global plan for the time when this plague strikes.

Personally, in the absence of any government initiatives, i have my own well rehearsed zombie apocalypse survival plan, and a survival kit ready at all times. I urge you all to do the same.

I for one welcome this much needed study into what is an inevitable scenario. It shows the speed with which a zombie plague could spread throughout the world if procedures are not effected to halt it. Governments worldwide need to work with the scientific community to formulate a rapid response global plan for the time when this plague strikes.

Personally, in the absence of any government initiatives, i have my own well rehearsed zombie apocalypse survival plan, and a survival kit ready at all times. I urge you all to do the same.

I 2 boom sticks & beer?

I 2 boom sticks & beer?

And a 4 month supply of Hog Lumps.

a year or two with out sun light,

= no crop's no animal's & no 4king power,

flesh eating times a head,

F0OK THEM SO CALLED

zombies.

it's Survival.

Bravo! You are surely among the loftiest devotees of Helicon.

Archived