[BBC News] 'Stay alert' warnings for bikers

Newsbot

Welcome back, the standard of trolling's been pretty dismal here recently.

Are bikers so stupid they actually need warnings like this? Yes, I suppose they are.

Hurrah! The uber-troll has returned.

Two more very sad little people :huh:

Honestly, what is the world coming to when we get individuals who bow to Trolls :D:D:D;)

Go fuck yourself KMC/End2EndRider. My comment regarding keyboarder's troll status was sarcastic, though he may have once been the uber-troll he is nowadays an entertaining and informative constributor to this board (Mostly).

Unlike yourself.

Go fuck yourself KMC/End2EndRider. My comment regarding keyboarder's troll status was sarcastic, though he may have once been the uber-troll he is nowadays an entertaining and informative constributor to this board (Mostly).

Unlike yourself.

Well, ain't you easily pleased ;)

And if you care to look at the smileys after my post, mine too was sarcastic. So lighten up a little :D

Yeah KMC, you bring very little to the board. And besides, I'd have thought that you wouldn't have wanted warning signs put up for bikers. After all, I imagine you get an erection whenever you hear of a Real Road Racing* incident, the more serious, the more throbbing. Gives you a chance to get out there and you know, raise a bit of money and that, lol,lol..... ; )) Although we know you don't like to talk about your charity work.

*Yes, that is sarcasm..... ; ))

Yeah KMC, you bring very little to the board. And besides, I'd have thought that you wouldn't have wanted warning signs put up for bikers. After all, I imagine you get an erection whenever you hear of a Real Road Racing* incident, the more serious, the more throbbing. Gives you a chance to get out there and you know, raise a bit of money and that, lol,lol..... ; )) Although we know you don't like to talk about your charity work.

*Yes, that is sarcasm..... ; ))

Your a sad little shite keyboarder - And that's not sarcastic, but bloody fact.

Anything that you don't like or can't/wont get involved in has to be brought down to a level that doesn't even belong in a gutter!!

You have very little to say that's constructive, intelligent or meaningful in any post, and only seem to get off by irritating people or bringing a topic to a premature end. You are a class A troll, nothing more and nothing less.

Your a sad little shite keyboarder - And that's not sarcastic, but bloody fact.
I'm happy actually.

Anything that you don't like or can't/wont get involved in has to be brought down to a level that doesn't even belong in a gutter!!
That doesn't make sense.

You have very little to say that's constructive, intelligent or meaningful in any post, and only seem to get off by irritating people or bringing a topic to a premature end. You are a class A troll, nothing more and nothing less.
Aaw, thanks. I can count on your vote this year then, lol,lol............. ; ))........ ?

Archived