Scientists Figure Out How To Make Mini Black Holes In Lab

Bombay Bad Boy

They seem unconcerned at the prospect of possibly destroying the earth, creating a portal into a parallel universe where peckish man-eating dinosaurs rule etc.

Ignorance. People that havent got a clue what they're on about spouting populist shit.

I'm pretty sure that none of that will happen. It doesnt open a hole to a parallel universe. A black hole is an infintely small particle that is incredibly dense, and therefore has a huge gravitational force. It won't open any kind of world. They are traditionally formed when a star dies.

A little bit more reading: http://blackholes.stardate.org/resources/faqs/faq.php?id=1

A black hole is an infintely small particle that is incredibly dense, and therefore has a huge gravitational force.

A blackhole isn't 'a particle that is incredibly dense' at all.

Maybe you're confusing it with Keyboarders brain, which is: small, incredibly dense and exerts much farce.

Seriously, blackholes arent as mystic as dumb-ass media like to make them out to be.

Seriously, blackholes arent as mystic as dumb-ass media like to make them out to be.

Sorry to disagree, Gilligan, but (at least within their event horizons) Black Holes are deeply mysterious objects. But then, even the most common of things can be deeply mysterious - take motion or the very concept of distance.

The day I think something like:

"They are meddling with forces beyond their control, humans were never meant to do this; it's not natural etc."

I will top myself.

"They are meddling with forces beyond their control, humans were never meant to do this; it's not natural etc."

I will top myself.

August 6th 1945.

Ta ta!

last time you had a shag?

I will top myself.

August 6th 1945.

Ta ta!

last time you had a shag?

No, that was actually around August 6th at 19:45.

You still here?

Archived