The Venue Is Going

the_kitty

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The venue is good for fights, most of the time when there is trouble listed in the paper you can guess that its going to be the Venue, you never normally hear of any trouble in paramount though.

The venue will be missed but am sure when its opens that every1 will be in there again.

They should build it down there by the car park near to the swing bridge that would be quite good to and there is lots of space.

;-)

The venue is good for fights, most of the time when there is trouble listed in the paper you can guess that its going to be the Venue, you never normally hear of any trouble in paramount though.

Good point there, and you hardly ever see loads of police vans outside paramount city or colours, its just the Venue. Ah well its closing soon so there wont be anymore :D

Good point there, and you hardly ever see loads of police vans outside paramount city or colours, its just the Venue. Ah well its closing soon so there wont be anymore :D

WHAT!!!! :blink:

Every bloody night there's police outside Colours and Paramount, and breeze, and the venue, its the norm, police are always there at closing time outside every club.

It doesn't really matter where you go of a w/end really police will be everywhere waiting to pounce on people.

;-) :(

I think it's a damn shame that this place is closing. Douglas needs more unpretentious places like this. Where people go to enjoy themselves rather than be seen, where the cheesy music doesn't pretend to be anything other than fun, where the bogs don't pretend to be clean, you can fall on your ass and noone bats an eyelid (as I was fortunate to discover) and the men aren't up their own asses enough not to stalk you all night!

Fear not manx youth! The venue might be going but at least we have quality entertainment to look forward to at the Villa Marina.....I hear there are still a few Engelbert Humperdunk if your quick!

oh hang on the villa marinas entertainment policy as aimed at the over 50s.. :(

Hello Sailor!

gallery06_c.jpg

Well, i was in the Venue on saturday.......only cos Breeze was playing funky house and my boyfriend hates it and it was his birthday so we let him choose where to go.

Anyway, when we were in the Venue my friend got battered by this nuts fella and no bouncers saw this or anything, they only came over because someone had told them after it had happened!

This spoiled my night and my boyfriends birthday, the fella had no reason to get battered by this fella and i think the bouncers should have been around because it could have been stopped earier and my mate wouldnt have had his face kicked in!

Are you not a character from Little Britain?

Archived