[BBC News] Calls to turn prison into museum

Newsbot

Museum dedicated to the fooken TT!

Is'nt there already one of those on the Mountain?

Got closed a couple of years ago, far too popular.

Whaaat! It's just had a really fab paint job done on the outside, if they closed that one what the hell are they doing opening another, friggin morons!!!

I say turn it into a huge venue. And call it "The Prison". That sounds well hardcore...like.

The biggest bit can be used for mainstream dance/big acts, (if there is one), the solitary confinement space can be used for drum n bass, and the womens bit can be used for chill out, food hall could be another type, and so on.

I say turn it into a huge venue. And call it "The Prison". That sounds well hardcore...like.

The biggest bit can be used for mainstream dance/big acts, (if there is one), the solitary confinement space can be used for drum n bass, and the womens bit can be used for chill out, food hall could be another type, and so on.

You could do with a good DJ too.....Mmm...now who can we ask? :P

"The Prison" Nightclub....I for one think its a brilliant idea!

But we all know it'll just sit there doing nothing for 30 years unfortunately! :(

Peel? thats a city....innit....

Peel already has a DJ and he's rock hard. If Gilligan tries to move in on his manor, expect sweary words and pointy fingers from a distance of 50 yards preferably surrounded by water so he doesn't run the risk of a slap :angry:

http://www.malmaison-oxford.com/

The above is a nice prison conversion.

Let's all hope for another House of Manannin (yay).

Archived