Gypsies - Roma People

La_Dolce_Vita

Traditional Gippos are Ok (generally)

The problems are the pikeys - who give Gypsies a bad/worse name, they think they are above the law in all regards - seeing is believing, feel free to comment if you have experienced

post-6494-1251795115_thumb.jpg

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[

In the UK the traditional 'Gypsy' is long since forgotten, there are bands of travelers who are lawless and who have no respect for anything or anyone. Many of the large twin wheel caravans they reside in are stolen (try and insure a twin wheel caravan) and they send out their feral young many under ten years of age and some who may be under ten years of age to do their thieving. Of course if they get caught they are under the age of criminal responsibility and society cannot deal with them. Whole areas are ruined by scrap metal and rubbish and councils cannot move them on. All of this I know from bitter experience not hearsay.

Some years ago the caravan club site at Blackpool was taken over by a band of this scum and the facility was wrecked, it took the local authority some weeks to enforce an order to remove them.

Criminality in the guise of some persecuted proud olden people is generally a load of tosh in the UK.

Damn shattered my illusion about the fair workers we used to see ...lol

Does anyone know how many Pikies/Gypsies are living on the Island and if so where?

I heard some had moved onto a piece of land up North but i would'nt know a Pikey/Gypsy if i fell over one!

if its the ones i know off its just one couple and there liveing like gypsies causeing no harm.

i think u know if there was pikie scum here

Why there are Irish gypsies, but not Scottish, French, Spanish, etc. Or maybe I am wrong.

They are multi-national on he Fair.. I am sure there where where a few Scottish workers/gypo's/pickies/robbing b*stards

After watching that documentary, why would anybody be surprised that this bunch of thieving bastards are discriminated against - they revel in their criminal lifestyles.

Yes it's much easier to let someone else tell you how think that have to deal with the uncomfortable problem of having to: (1) do research yourself; and, (2) consider more than one opposing viewpoint.

I only caught the end of it, but was interested in the Romanian Gypsy King's view of how his clan had moved in recent years. He wanted to see less involvement in organised crime and more education because they would bascially run out of places to go. The change in the shanty town was quite gob smacking really, loads of ostentatious wealth on display in what were still very humble surroundings (i.e. the new villas sprung up with no infrastructure around them) . Bit like many of the more permanent settlements in England, very neatly presented homes on dust roads, but there is always the best static on the lot with landscaped gardens.

Archived