Tesco

Dr Lecter

Wazir, if you're gonna be a smart arse be right first of all, the bar was on tattooine not mos eisley, skywalker lived there and he needed a spaceship to get off and so hired Han Solo and his millenium falcon...shit!!!, I have an inner geek, oh no!!

Lovely.

Mos Eisley is a city on the planet called Tattooine.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lenny definately looks like he could have been in the Mos Eisley Cantina though.

But at least Lenny is what customer service is about, several weeks ago he was telling everyone in the queue to go get a News of the World because there was a £5 Tesco voucher in it and he is always chatty, same goes for a good few of the older checkout staff and one of the older Phillipino's, seems it is the younger staff who are the most ignorant ones.

Shop in Tesco - kill off the remaining Manx shops & your taste buds into the bargain!
An interesting idea.

Tesco meat
Is by and large Manx.

Tesco cheese? YUK!!!
But they sell Manx cheese, the very same products that are available in every other shop on the Isle of Man, the passable but certainly nothing special cheeses that are churned out of the IOM Creameries in bulk. But they also sell much more than that which isn't so readily available. Their fresh Parmesan and gorgonzola for example are pretty good products, and are cheaper and more to my taste than similar Shoprite products. Tesco mascarpone is a good product which I regularly buy. There are plenty of other cheeses which I could extol the virtues of, but I can't be bothered simply to contest your silly (and impossible to substantiate) comment. You may be grumpy and you are a plonker.

I would love to have all the names of the people who insulted Tesco staff and find out where you work and post it on here for you all to see!! If you have a complaint why not post it in a manner that would be productive that the store could use your feedback and try to improve service rather than your pitch fork approach that does nothing but upset people.

Tesco cheese? YUK!!!
But they sell Manx cheese, the very same products that are available in every other shop on the Isle of Man, the passable but certainly nothing special cheeses that are churned out of the IOM Creameries in bulk. But they also sell much more than that which isn't so readily available. Their fresh Parmesan and gorgonzola for example are pretty good products, and are cheaper and more to my taste than similar Shoprite products. Tesco mascarpone is a good product which I regularly buy. There are plenty of other cheeses which I could extol the virtues of, but I can't be bothered simply to contest your silly (and impossible to substantiate) comment. You may be grumpy and you are a plonker.

Their Canadian Cheddar is also very good, the IoM Creamery stuff tends to be far to bland and rubbery for my tastes.

Tesco meat had been discussed recently in an other thread, most of it comes from the Fat Stock but tends to be less mature.

If Tescos food was that bad they wouldn't be a multibillion pound company.

I've never had any problems with staff in either Tesco or Shoprite, they have all generally been friendly, helpful and courteous.

How many times have you snapped at a colleague because you are having a bad day. Everybody has off days at work, just most people aren't customer facing so it's not a problem.

Archived