Tesco

Dr Lecter

I've never had any problems with staff in either Tesco or Shoprite, they have all generally been friendly, helpful and courteous.

That could be because of how you deal with them...

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you have a complaint why not post it in a manner that would be productive that the store could use your feedback and try to improve service

I tried. The promised calls back didn't happen, and I've had no response to my letter as yet - it's been six months, if they were going to answer, they would have done it by now.

I refuse to give Tesco any more of my money, so I don't know the employee in question, but if they are habitually rude and unhelpful, their employer should address that.

The old woman in tesco was not rude or discourteous in any way. She simply didn`t understand why she was being ignored by the checkout "girl" (granny) when she was first in line and got no response other than a gutteral noise!

The old woman in tesco was not rude or discourteous in any way. She simply didn`t understand why she was being ignored by the checkout "girl" (granny) when she was first in line and got no response other than a gutteral noise!

lol I do not rate your opinion of rude and discourteous behaviour after your original post. I am sure that when you go to work every day you are the most happy and smiley member of your workforce and never have an off day and for that I think we should all bow upon you. You are surely a great person all hail you and damn us for having days where we may not feel like being cheerful, shame on us all! sigh!

lol I do not rate your opinion of rude and discourteous behaviour after your original post. I am sure that when you go to work every day you are the most happy and smiley member of your workforce and never have an off day and for that I think we should all bow upon you. You are surely a great person all hail you and damn us for having days where we may not feel like being cheerful, shame on us all! sigh!

I work for mysef, and by myself (apart from occasional staff) cause I have maybe a little ambition and control over my life. I love it and because of it I don`t have off days - I can`t afford to. If you choose to be a corporate pawn, don`t take it out on the customers, have some respect, and don`t be a shit to people who in effect pay your wages.

I work for mysef, and by myself (apart from occasional staff) cause I have maybe a little ambition and control over my life. I love it and because of it I don`t have off days - I can`t afford to. If you choose to be a corporate pawn, don`t take it out on the customers, have some respect, and don`t be a shit to people who in effect pay your wages.

Dr Lecter, tell me more. Who do you have contracts with?

I don`t discuss business with urinals

This makes no sense. Please clarify your position.

Refer to topic "Is the septic tank" page 1 at the bottom

Refer to topic "Is the septic tank" page 1 at the bottom

I jsut don't understand what you mean. Please clarify.

Hail you, rude and discourteous one, may all our lives be full of bunnies and sunshine like it is in your world! sigh!

Good for you, really. Maybe we should all follow your shining example and work for ourselves, and be as happy in our work as you are. Maybe all check out people should actually own their own checkout and choose their own working hours.

Not everyone has a choice in what they do to pay the bills, and not everyone enjoys their work. All of us have bad days, but when you work with the public you are forced to communicate when you really just want everyone to fuck off and die, and it can be difficult sometimes to disguise that. The low pay, the mind-numbing nature of the work, and asshole customers who think that they 'pay your wages' and so are owed something from you, don't really help.

Good for you, really. Maybe we should all follow your shining example and work for ourselves, and be as happy in our work as you are. Maybe all check out people should actually own their own checkout and choose their own working hours.

Not everyone has a choice in what they do to pay the bills, and not everyone enjoys their work. All of us have bad days, but when you work with the public you are forced to communicate when you really just want everyone to fuck off and die, and it can be difficult sometimes to disguise that. The low pay, the mind-numbing nature of the work, and asshole customers who think that they 'pay your wages' and so are owed something from you, don't really help.

totally agree

Archived