Is The Septic Tank

%age

I just wondered if a septic tank would work properly if a pile of builders tools and stuff was thrown down it.

ha ha ha you got ripped off then. sry mate. i would just piss on them. to give them tangy smell. you know like the tangy smell up next to the wall. there they have been pissing

Tools made of hardened steel , chrome vanadium, mild steel, tempered steel, fitted with plastic acrylic or wooden handles, would have absolutely no adverse effect on a septic tank, take that as very good authority and without fear of conridiction.

With the exception of Andrex, I would agree with Rog.

I just wondered if a septic tank would work properly if a pile of builders tools and stuff was thrown down it.

ha ha ha you got ripped off then. sry mate. i would just piss on them. to give them tangy smell. you know like the tangy smell up next to the wall. there they have been pissing

I have not upset any builders or anything, the question was rhetorical and is intended for the General Chat section until such time that it might reach Local News.

I have not upset any builders or anything, the question was rhetorical and is intended for the General Chat section until such time that it might reach Local News.

You sound like a tool. I`d happily throw you into a septic tank!

I object to you using the "Dr Lecter" as a user name because:

1) Hannibal Lecter was very intelligent and you clearly aren't;

2) Hannibal Lecter hated rudeness and you are very rude; and,

3) Hannibal Lecter was interesting and you are very very boring.

I object to you using the user name wazir because:

1)A Waz is a slang name for taking a piss

2)Therefore a wazir is a public urinal, which you are far lower down the social scale than one.

3)I can use any name I choose toilet boy.

I object to you using the user name wazir because:

1)A Waz is a slang name for taking a piss

2)Therefore a wazir is a public urinal, which you are far lower down the social scale than

3)I can use any name I choose toilet boy.

1) what?

2) error.

3) certainly you may. However using Dr Lecter as your avatar implies you follow his principles and you have failed to do so.

Archived