Why Are Women So Proud Of "multi-tasking"

Dr Lecter

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What`s wrong with concentrating on one job, doing it properly, and seeing it through to the end. (rather than trying to do 5 things at once and dong only a mediocre job of all of them)?

Not all women do a mediocre job while multi tasking....That must just be your wife!

What`s wrong with concentrating on one job, doing it properly, and seeing it through to the end. (rather than trying to do 5 things at once and dong only a mediocre job of all of them)?

Not all women do a mediocre job while multi tasking....That must just be your wife!

What wife? don`t assume you know me, I`m talking about experience in several, varied workng environments. Also, ask someone else before making the further assumption that your own work is not done half-assed. Pure single mindedness when appled to one task will always and without question provide the best outcome!

What wife? don`t assume you know me, I`m talking about experience in several, varied workng environments. Also, ask someone else before making the further assumption that your own work is not done half-assed. Pure single mindedness when appled to one task will always and without question provide the best outcome!

Are these the same work environments you wouldn't discuss the other night?

Not publcly, and certainly not with you. Where do you work? What`s your general history? (apart from duels - still no acceptance of offer) Where do you live? And what time are you in? Answer them and I`ll certainly demonstrate one of my previous lines of work.

Not publcly, and certainly not with you. Where do you work? What`s your general history? (apart from duels - still no acceptance of offer) Where do you live? And what time are you in? Answer them and I`ll certainly demonstrate one of my previous lines of work.

Was one of your previous lines of work being a rent boy?

And dont you assume that i have assumed that i know or would want to know you, you have no idea on my position in the workplace so do not assume to know if my work is or is not done to full satisfactory of any employer i may or may not have, however i do admit to just one assumption and that is that you probably have no friends....Not even one!

Was one of your previous lines of work being a rent boy?

Dont be ridiculous Matt, i think one would need to have a willy bigger than an accorn for that job. ;)

My current position is set out quite clearly on my profile and is all true, if somewhat humorously presented.

My main area of business at the moment is tax advice, hence moving over here in September, as I find myself happily no longer required to work all the time. I have been involved in quite a few businesses and currently act as an adviser to quite a few enterprises in which I am financially interested. This includes photography, manufacturing of archery equipment, real estate trading and a few fairly technical investments in the Caribbean (to name a few).

I don't recall having had an offer of duel, but am naturally quite happy to comply. I was the Swiss fencing champion for several years, but that was in my youth and have done a fair bit of shooting. Happy with sword or pistol, though I suspect privacy might be an issue over here.

I live, as I have said, in the top floor of an abandoned hotel which is currently being renovated.

The time is midnight.

What's your story?

And dont you assume that i have assumed that i know or would want to know you, you have no idea on my position in the workplace so do not assume to know if my work is or is not done to full satisfactory of any employer i may or may not have, however i do admit to just one assumption and that is that you probably have no friends....Not even one!

The simple point is you have made assumptions, you`ve been pulled on them, and now you`re crying about it. Boo hoo, hard luck. No comment was made about your personal performance in any way (although you probably are a sack of spuds), But if you can satisfy your employer thats your business - it`s probably the easiest way for you to get promoted.

My current position is set out quite clearly on my profile and is all true, if somewhat humorously presented.

My main area of business at the moment is tax advice, hence moving over here in September, as I find myself happily no longer required to work all the time. I have been involved in quite a few businesses and currently act as an adviser to quite a few enterprises in which I am financially interested. This includes photography, manufacturing of archery equipment, real estate trading and a few fairly technical investments in the Caribbean (to name a few).

I don't recall having had an offer of duel, but am naturally quite happy to comply. I was the Swiss fencing champion for several years, but that was in my youth and have done a fair bit of shooting. Happy with sword or pistol, though I suspect privacy might be an issue over here.

I live, as I have said, in the top floor of an abandoned hotel which is currently being renovated.

The time is midnight.

What's your story?

Re duel, check your messages fukko

The simple point is you have made assumptions, you`ve been pulled on them, and now you`re crying about it. Boo hoo, hard luck. No comment was made about your personal performance in any way (although you probably are a sack of spuds), But if you can satisfy your employer thats your business - it`s probably the easiest way for you to get promoted.

Ignore him, Roo, he's just being a troll. I'm sure he will settle down and get bored of it when he realizes that this forums has much better trolls than him (paging Keyboarder).

The time is midnight.

What's your story?

Re duel, check your messages fukko

I have none.

Generally it's considered poor form to PM someone in connection to a thread dispute.

In any case, I have already said naturally I accept.

Please now do as you said and explain your history.

Ignore him, Roo, he's just being a troll. I'm sure he will settle down and get bored of it when he realizes that this forums has much better trolls than him (paging Keyboarder).

Since you choose to not reply to your challenge privately master dueller I`ll do it publicly. Swords, pistols and weapons in general are for pussies. Bare knuckle, any time, any place. Have to remember to have you frisked beforehand tho. You might bring a musket and your epee hidden in your ass.

Archived