Why Are Women So Proud Of "multi-tasking"

Dr Lecter

What`s wrong with concentrating on one job, doing it properly, and seeing it through to the end. (rather than trying to do 5 things at once and dong only a mediocre job of all of them)?

Not all women do a mediocre job while multi tasking....That must just be your wife!

What wife? don`t assume you know me, I`m talking about experience in several, varied workng environments. Also, ask someone else before making the further assumption that your own work is not done half-assed. Pure single mindedness when appled to one task will always and without question provide the best outcome!

And dont you assume that i have assumed that i know or would want to know you, you have no idea on my position in the workplace so do not assume to know if my work is or is not done to full satisfactory of any employer i may or may not have, however i do admit to just one assumption and that is that you probably have no friends....Not even one!

The simple point is you have made assumptions, you`ve been pulled on them, and now you`re crying about it. Boo hoo, hard luck. No comment was made about your personal performance in any way (although you probably are a sack of spuds), But if you can satisfy your employer thats your business - it`s probably the easiest way for you to get promoted.

Ignore him, Roo, he's just being a troll. I'm sure he will settle down and get bored of it when he realizes that this forums has much better trolls than him (paging Keyboarder).

Since you choose to not reply to your challenge privately master dueller I`ll do it publicly. Swords, pistols and weapons in general are for pussies. Bare knuckle, any time, any place. Have to remember to have you frisked beforehand tho. You might bring a musket and your epee hidden in your ass.

I am not brawling like a common thug. If you know how to box I will consider it, but frankly that is a younger man's game and I haven't boxed since university.

In any case you owe me an explanation.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What`s wrong with concentrating on one job, doing it properly, and seeing it through to the end. (rather than trying to do 5 things at once and dong only a mediocre job of all of them)?

Not all women do a mediocre job while multi tasking....That must just be your wife!

What wife? don`t assume you know me, I`m talking about experience in several, varied workng environments. Also, ask someone else before making the further assumption that your own work is not done half-assed. Pure single mindedness when appled to one task will always and without question provide the best outcome!

And dont you assume that i have assumed that i know or would want to know you, you have no idea on my position in the workplace so do not assume to know if my work is or is not done to full satisfactory of any employer i may or may not have, however i do admit to just one assumption and that is that you probably have no friends....Not even one!

The simple point is you have made assumptions, you`ve been pulled on them, and now you`re crying about it. Boo hoo, hard luck. No comment was made about your personal performance in any way (although you probably are a sack of spuds), But if you can satisfy your employer thats your business - it`s probably the easiest way for you to get promoted.

Again you have assumed i have an employer. I may be self employed, employed or even out of work, thats the thing about the forum you just dont know, so no boo hoo from me.... Just laughter at you. :lol:

Again you have assumed i have an employer. I may be self employed, employed or even out of work, thats the thing about the forum you just dont know, so no boo hoo from me.... Just laughter at you. :lol:

But you do have an employer, whoever pays most by the hour :lol::lol::lol:

'Employment' is well defined in law. She may have an employer or she may not.

Please answer me, you promised to provide information, I am still waiting.

christ u 2 are like 2 new love birds. so what do u do.

where u live where u work. what u have for tea.

theres some sad acts about.

but knowing lector hes on the piss take but wazir your just odd

Oh but i dont get paid by the hour, i gather you pay the rent boys this way.... :( Sad that you have to pay for the whole hour when you suffer from premature ejaculation. No wonder you have such a big chip on your shoulder, you poor man.

You associate with this man?

Exactly what information was promised and when??? You`re obviously not all there! Just because you want to know, it doesn`t mean I promised or will divulge any thing to you. Quote my promise if you can, you fool!

You associate with this man?

no

Surely driving must count as multitasking?

dont forget texting at the same time while lighting a cig

Exactly what information was promised and when??? You`re obviously not all there! Just because you want to know, it doesn`t mean I promised or will divulge any thing to you. Quote my promise if you can, you fool!

Are these the same work environments you wouldn't discuss the other night?

Not publcly, and certainly not with you. Where do you work? What`s your general history? (apart from duels - still no acceptance of offer) Where do you live? And what time are you in? Answer them and I`ll certainly demonstrate one of my previous lines of work.

Not publcly, and certainly not with you. Where do you work? What`s your general history? (apart from duels - still no acceptance of offer) Where do you live? And what time are you in? Answer them and I`ll certainly demonstrate one of my previous lines of work.

How the hell are we suppose to see him demonstrating putting his bare arse in the air and shoving his dildo where the sun dont shine!!!

How the hell are we suppose to see him demonstrating putting his bare arse in the air and shoving his dildo where the sun dont shine!!!

You make a good point, but is it really fair to mock his obviously latent homosexuality when he clearly hasn't yet comes to terms with it?

I am told by numerous media experts that as a man I am incapable of multi-taksing which is absolute nonsense. However I am told by THE expert, my wife, that I am capable of multi-thinking which is IMO far more complex. Not that this whole issue really matters one jot.

Archived