Ever Wondered What It Is Like To Holiday Here?

Declan

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is how much our friends who visited liked the place, they liked it so much they have updated the Swedish Wiki on the Isle of Man :) Cool huh?

I'm not sure what the blue question mark represents but I chose for it to mean, 'Information'

Speaking a little Swedish, it actually says: 'This is the closest, and best place to launch your raft home, when you are destitute and have no money left for the Steam Racket return trip'.

This is how much our friends who visited liked the place, they liked it so much they have updated the Swedish Wiki on the Isle of Man :) Cool huh?

I'm not sure what the blue question mark represents but I chose for it to mean, 'Information'

If you take the link from there to the Swedish wiki entry on the Isle of Man

http://sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isle_of_Man

it says, under the section headed Economy :

During recent years a significant financial industry has developed. The island is also a centre for motorsport as well as home to the brewery, Mount Murray Brewing Co Ltd. Until the 50s it was an important destination for British and Irish tourish but had competition from the charter industry.

Is there such a brewery? How bizarre that that alone merits a mention under the Manx Economy or am I missing something?!

If you take the link from there to the Swedish wiki entry on the Isle of Man

http://sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isle_of_Man

it says, under the section headed Economy :

During recent years a significant financial industry has developed. The island is also a centre for motorsport as well as home to the brewery, Mount Murray Brewing Co Ltd. Until the 50s it was an important destination for British and Irish tourish but had competition from the charter industry.

Is there such a brewery? How bizarre that that alone merits a mention under the Manx Economy or am I missing something?!

Bushy's.

Archived