[BBC News] Manx Grand Prix races will start

Newsbot

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
'Roadsweepers bristles' reason for delay

'It's very unusual for this sort of thing to happen and we are investigating the circumstances. :D

Sabotage!

At last!

The conspiracy theorists were right!

And the culprit has been identified!!!!!

AND

And a full search will prove the vehicle used had DIESEL in it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well well well...what is all this? I wonder if that RC pic is real? If it is real then, seriously, how on earth did it get onto the internet? I have seen the picture and it looks to me like someone has taken a still from the police security camera. I think I might want to know how that got onto the internet, the implications of this picture (if it is real) are really quite serious IMHO. Oh yeah and what ever happened to Lee54? Been a bit quiet recently, no?

Well well well...what is all this? I wonder if that RC pic is real? If it is real then, seriously, how on earth did it get onto the internet? I have seen the picture and it looks to me like someone has taken a still from the police security camera. I think I might want to know how that got onto the internet, the implications of this picture (if it is real) are really quite serious IMHO. Oh yeah and what ever happened to Lee54? Been a bit quiet recently, no?

Instantly banned on reveal I expect, like Vader.

Archived