[BBC News] Manx Grand Prix races will start

Newsbot

Your argument about tt/mgp deaths, stop road racing etc etc, that you are always banging on about, knob

Oh I get you, a bit of reverse psychology, eh, lol,lol........... ; ) See if we can somehow blame me for this fatal crash rather than those who actually get off on this sort of thing. Nice strategy, ties in well with Lee's total denial approach.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Your argument about tt/mgp deaths, stop road racing etc etc, that you are always banging on about, knob

Oh I get you, a bit of reverse psychology, eh, lol,lol........... ; ) See if we can somehow blame me for this fatal crash rather than those who actually get off on this sort of thing. Nice strategy, ties in well with Lee's total denial approach.

eh? blame you :huh: I just find it strange that someone dies and you have to come on here and say "let the carnage begin" you must have posted about the death as soon as you heard it announced, i knew earlier today but it was't made public until this evening, it's as if you couldn't wait to get on your computer and have a gloat

Sick f**K

No one is blaming you keyboarder, just wishing you would show a little sympathy that's all.

Whatever the cause of death, it would be nice to have a little decency being shown - Surely that's not to hard for you is it !!

Not as Fucked up as you matey :angry:

Christ, I've come across some evil twisted bastards in my lifetime, but you take the bloody biscuit !!

I find the ability to brush real tragedy under the carpet and carry on regardless a little bit sick

Well if that's aimed at me, then you are way off the mark, and how little you know me keyboarder!!

As regards your many comments on here, then obviously you don't have an ounce of sympathy with anything that relates to bad news or misfortune, and wouldn't it be better all round if you stayed away from these topics. You obviously don't have an interest in most subjects discussed, but continually butt in with your everlasting drivel.

Now if that isn't SICK, then I don't know what is??

That argument might carry more weight if you were seen to express concern over any item of bad news that gets raised on this forum. Not just something related to motorcycling.

Fair comment, but I did actually refer to all matters in my post.

As far as showing respect and sympathy, then this doesn't have to be recorded on a forum to prove you have feelings.

obviously you don't have an ounce of sympathy with anything that relates to bad news or misfortune

The fact that I don't liberally sprinkle posts with fatuous messages of empty condolence bears no relevance to my level of sympathy.

wouldn't it be better all round if you stayed away from these topics.

That might make it a tiny bit easier for you to not have people dwell on these things. But not much. There's plenty on here who share my views in this area.

Archived