[BBC News] Biker seriously hurt in collision

Newsbot

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Before he posted anything! What an unfortunate coincidence!

He was logged on earlier, and considering I recognised his username from another site, I looked him up.

I stand on my own two feet matey, so don't need a sock puppet as you call them ;)

Oh, and only an unfortunate coincidence for you by the way.

I stand on my own two feet

Hey well done you. Quite an achievement for a biker, lol,lol......... ; )

Not bad that one keyboarder :lol:

This is undoubtedly the most offensive post you have ever written Keyboarder. You have surpassed all previous efforts on this occasion.

I don't think so. Have you read all my posts? I've made an awful lot of them. Thousands in fact........ ; )

I hope you are proud of yourself.

I wouldn't go that far, but it was fairly amusing.

Schadenfreude at it's absolute lowest. Despicable.

Schadenfreude

Enjoyment obtained from the troubles of others - Well that certainly hits the nail on the head as far as keyboarder is concerned !!

Well posted M 11 ;)

Schadenfreude at it's absolute lowest. Despicable.

Oh! You don't do schadenfraude? Then you would prefer road racing to cease on the island then presumably?

I think you need to look it up Keyboarder, if only to learn how to spell the word. Presumably then, you will have sufficient vision to understand that the context in which the word was used could only apply to you, not me at all.

This is now the second most read story on BBC. Funny how these things grow.

Its the whole rock folklore thing unfolding though. Two band members of the same band in the last 20 years ... both killed on motorcycles. There's at least three books in that conspiracy theory.

(no disrespect intended)

Whilst i've always thought that you, keyboarder, are a complete tosser who was most probably abused as a child, you have even now scaled the heights of bad taste with a quote like that.

I think i'm pretty tolerent towards poeple but now i think you are past that. The guys in the crash, you seem fit to point out, suffered terrible injury's and loss of limbs, yet you seem to think you can make a funny out of it.

In my eye, you are nothing but a sick, twister, dispicable, cruel and self centered cunt to say the least. The sooner the admins fuck you off to you're own little sick world the better , imo.

I've had you on ignore for ages but if i ever had the misfortune to meet you, i'd beat the crap out of you.

You'd deserve it,

ps, i don't find anything this prick say's is funny.

Archived