Muslim Fanatic Wins Right To Call His Son Jihad

Amadeus

A Muslim fanatic has caused outrage in Germany by winning a court battle to name his son Jihad – leaving the state to pay the costs of his legal challenge.

http://www.bild.de/BILD/news/bild-english/...y-war-case.html

Maybe they could move him into social housing in Hohenschönhausen? A part of Berlin where the locals, shall we say, wear fewer beards...

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe the Germans should consider that anyone who wishes to live in their country and claim benefits...whatever..., should pledge allegiance to it under the banner of the countries national flag?

Stirred it up... Comments anyone?

Wait till his mum calls him in for his tea, everybody will run a mile.

Not only that, could it be the same as when one dog starts to bark the rest join in?

Jihad

Jihad Jihad Alluh Akhbar Jihad

Alluh Akhbar Jihad Jihad Jihad Jihad

Dirka dirka Jihad

So on and so forth until a (oooh errr blimey (not sure if this is too close to the bone)) grumpy resident throws a show at the noisy sods!

;)

Ahh, the German Sun, good souce of info, i ecommend the adjacent article about the apeman stalking the bikini girl

Should anyone take this shite seriously.?

You ask should anyone take this sort of thing seriously.

It doesn’t matter if they should or should not, most Muslims DO.

And not just in the remote tribal lands of Pakistan, but also in the Muslim colonies that have become established in Britain.

This article gives some insight into the way that so many Muslim families live.

The girl described is the exception, not the rule and certainly not indicating a trend.

If anything as time passes there is an increase in adherence to Koranic teaching in the UK.

http://tinyurl.com/m8t8z6 (Work friendly)

Should anyone take this sort of thing seriously?

You better believe they should.

Ahh, the German Sun, good souce of info, i ecommend the adjacent article about the apeman stalking the bikini girl

Should anyone take this shite seriously.?

How very dare you compare Bild to the Sun!

Bild has three times lower standards than the British smud counterpart!

You don't like muslims, do you Rog?

I don't like Islam. There's a difference.

From the dictionary:

bigotry - intolerance toward those of different creeds or religious affiliations

I take it that means you freely admit you are a Bigot Rog

If that is the dictionary definition then I must be a bigot too in many respects. I hate Islam, Christianity, Judaiism and probably all other religions too. I tolerate people HAVING such beliefs, but I don't tolerate much more than that, and nor should anyone else who has sense. And these religions mean more than just keeping a belief to yourself, in respect of the former two they prescribe proselytising. At least the Jews don't do that.

But Rog did say he dislikes Islam, he didn't say he doesn't tolerate people believing in Islam.

Archived