Tynwald Watch

The Old Git

Andrew Jessopp is yer man for information.

I think his number (I'm not at the office to check) is 622937.

If it's not, please apologise profusely and don't say where you got the number...

Maybe he is and maybe he isnt. Does it really matter????????

At last an organised body to question some of the total incompetence and underhand dealings that appear to have undermined the confidence of the people in the Government.

Questions should lead to lessons being learnt or people not being fit to govern being ousted at the next election.

All power to their elbow as long as it dosent get silly.

I think there a group of people that like watching what goes on in Tynwald, y'know just like hippies love to hug trees and plane watchers watch planes and train spotters jot down numbers of trains.

Only if it's the middle of winter - they say that when hard boiled they double up nicely as hand warmers and then provide a tasty nutritious snack when cool.

Thats a good excuse for having eggs though. :D

Me n mini bee went to support them. I quite like the idea, not pin pointing specific MHKs but, addressing issues. There was only Mr Downie who came over to talk, although Mr Karran and Mrs Cannell did acknowledge the group.

Mr Downie was doing well....until he called me 'love'....I so hate being called love by 'random men'. I am not, never have been and doubt I ever will be Mr Downies love.

Archived