Reminiss (80s/90s Club Night) This Saturday! @ Sub Zero Free Entry!

neon

After last weekends MASSIVE success of the REMINISS taster, with the place being rammed, everyone dancing and the floor bouncing...DJ Tomas is back this Saturday for another night packed full of everyones favourite 80s/90s classics!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REMINISS - 80s/90s

THIS SATURDAY! (12th September)

10PM - 2AM

@ SUB ZERO (Bushy's Basement Bar)

FREE ENTRY!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Expect any of the following:

2 Unlimited, A-Ha, Adam and The Ants, Aerosmith, Alice Cooper, Ash, Babes In Toyland, Babylon Zoo, Bangles, Belinda Carlisle, Billy Idol, Blondie, Bon Jovi, Cameo, Chemical Brothers, Cher, Chesney Hawks, Culture Club, The Cure, Cyndi Lauper, David Bowie, Da Rude, Dead or Alive, Depeche Mode,DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince, Duran Duran, Eiffel 65, Erasure, Europe, Eurythmics, Five, Flock of Seagulls, Footloose, Frankie Goes To Hollywood, Gary Numan, Gina G, Green Day, Hanson, Hole, House of Pain, Huey Lewis and the News, Human League, Jefferson Starship, Journey, Joy Division, Kylie, Lionel Richie, Lou Bega, Madness, Mesh, Michael Jackson, Motley Crue, M People, New Order, Nine Inch Nails, Nirvana, The Offspring, Olive, Orchestral Manoeuvres In The Dark, Outhere Brothers, Pet Shop Boys, Phil Collins, Pitchshifter, Placebo, Prodigy, Queen, Rage Against The Machine, Ray Parker Jr, RedNex, Republica, Rick Astley, RUN DMC, Scatman John, Shakespeares Sister, Silverchair, Siouxsie and the Banshees, Sisters of Mercy, Smashing Pumpkins, The Smiths, Snap, Sonique, Soft Cell, Spandau Ballet, Specimen, Spice Girls, Talking Heads, Tenpole Tudor, Tiffany, Timewarp, Transvision Vamp, U2, Van Halen, Whigfield,

PLUS MANY MORE!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

80s/90s FANCY DRESS IS ENCOURAGED!

Neon colours, shell suits, leg warmers, big hair, crimped hair, tye dye, Techno, 80s/90s personalities etc...

(We had quite a few in on Saturday in 80s/90s fancy dress, so don't think you'll be the only one!)

NOW! THAT'S WHAT I CALL A CLUBNIGHT!

Please, please don't play 'Saturday Night' by Whigfield again. Ever.

Thanks.

(Other than that it was fun!)

Haha, believe it or not...that was a request!!! And tbh, it got people dancing in sync which made me chuckle hehe

Massive props for playing Count Duckula on the television!

Haha cheers, hope ya had a good night!

Wasn't *quite* as busy as last week...but still busy enough to make it a fab night! From about 12:30 onwards the place was bouncin :)

i want to come... please please "Waterfall" by Atlantic Ocean and the Pete Burns spin me round like a record one. oh and INXS!

What happened to you bix!

Had all those songs ready and waiting for your arrival...and you didn't even make it :( boooo!!!

sorry my love! my brother asked me to babysit my new niece, shes only 3 weeks old and it was such a big deal, i felt honoured, so i cancelled all my plans! i sorry... big loves and will surely come to the next one! xxx

Hehe awww bless! Guess I'll forgive you then :P

Massive props for playing Count Duckula on the television!

You went out? At night? Ta Dhoolish?

Good grief.

Heard it went well Mr Neon. Good on you for putting it together.

Yeh went really well again! Everyone seemed to have an awesome time dancing and I had muchos fun! hehe

"Reminiss" will be running every Saturday from now on...playing 70s/80s/90s...but as I will be off back to uni on Thursday it won't be me DJing.

Whenever I'm back from uni however, I will hopefully be back DJing at Reminiss...although my Reminiss nights will just be 80s/90s :)

Thanks for the good music..It's really nice...Thanks a again.This Saturday again..Keep it up..

Regards

Albert

_____

Pret immobilier

Cheers! Thanks for coming down, glad you enjoyed it!

Sadly I won't be DJing again till probably Christmas time (possibly one Saturday in November)...as I'm back off to uni tomorrow!

But "REMENISS" will continue every Saturday now with other DJ's!

The official opening of Sub Zero is tonight! Go down and check it out!

8PM - LATE

Archived