Knife Crime - Maniacs Tackled At Last

bluemonday

Clicky

Not before time, some areas in big cities are no go areas because of this lot.

Always accosting old people and helping them across the road.

Setting up campfires and singing.

Controls of this sort are well overdue.

Now at least gun carrying hoodies and crack dealers can go about their business in peace without fear of being woggled or dobbed.

I need clarification here, on the island is it illegal to have a lock knife, like the one I bought openly at B&Q the other day, 4" knife one end with a Stanley knife at the other, both lockable.?

I also have a 2" lock knife and a 2" flick knife.

They're in the shed somewhere amongst my other junk.

u find the flick knife is illegal, unless there is a limit on the blade size. but im sure all flick knifes are banned,

a lock knife im not so sure about, i think it would depend on the situation

i allways carry a knife in my pocket in the day when im working, cant see a problem with that,

but i think if u went out to a pub with one in your pocket and for some reason the cops found it, i think u would have a lot of explaining to do

I'm not sure if the English law applies here, but you can legally carry in public a folding knife with a cutting edge of no longer than three inches, and it must be non-locking.

You would need to be able to justify why you were carrying a locking knife.

If you were a builder or carpet fitter on the way to a job, then the knife you bought in B&Q is not illegal.

If you were just strolling down Strand Street it would be.

As I said, this is how it works in England, and it may not be quite the same here.

The horse should be taken to the nearest police station where an officer not below the rank of Inspector will authorise the issuing of a pen knife to a police constable who is a fully trained and qualified pen knife handling officer.

The 'PN' officer will then remove the stone.

The horse should be taken to the nearest police station where an officer not below the rank of Inspector will authorise the issuing of a pen knife to a police constable who is a fully trained and qualified pen knife handling officer.

The 'PN' officer will then remove the stone.

Do we know who the PN is? (ooooh, matron!)

Archived