[BBC News] Fly-tipping in river investigated

Newsbot

This behaviour is really incomprehensible as they were in a car and could have taken the rubbish to an amenity site where someone might even have found a use for the table.

ithink thay are just lazy. it's free a JCK for rubble or mud. why would they fly tip

anyone found doing this should have a bin wagon full dumpped in there house

It wouldnt make much difference to some peoples homes!

lol whos house & where? i would love go & dump some rubbish off out of my attic

I couldnt possibly name and shame, i would love to though, she knows who she is!!! :D

No such thing as rubbish in the attic, why dont you have a car boot sale and make a bit of money out of what you no longer have use of.

anyone found doing this should have a bin wagon full dumpped in there house

It wouldnt make much difference to some peoples homes!

lol whos house & where? i would love go & dump some rubbish off out of my attic

I couldnt possibly name and shame, i would love to though, she knows who she is!!! :D

No such thing as rubbish in the attic, why dont you have a car boot sale and make a bit of money out of what you no longer have use of.

Next time she wants to dump some tyres, I'll have them - for growing spuds in!

I recall that people used to turn them inside out and use them as planters.

I also recall a friend of ours who lived in a roadside cottage. He came out to find a car parked on his pull-in.

As it was a young family with children and a baby, and they were enjoying their sandwiches, he smiled and left them alone.

Some while later he heard the engine start up and watched, unbelievably, as the driver's window opened and a parcel was tossed onto the ground. They then pulled off.

He crossed to see what the parcel was and was disgusted to find it was a soiled nappy!

So, he got in his car, chased after them and overtaking them on the Cronk Y Voddey, smilingly waved them down.

He approached the window, the driver rolled it down.

"I think you forgot something", he said as tossed the (now open) nappy into the car!

Lovely.

Archived