Video 8 Camera Or Player

Hobbes

After many years I'm finally getting round to getting my VHS-c tapes onto disk and I've come across a solitary Video 8 tape in my collection. There's footage of a family event from 1991 on it so I'd like to get that onto disk too before the tape degrades.

So I'm looking for some kind soul to loan me a working Video 8 camera or player. Obviously I'd pick it up from you, take good care of it and drop it back within a day. There's a bottle of wine in it for your trouble.

PM if you can help. Thanks.

• 2 months later...
After many years I'm finally getting round to getting my VHS-c tapes onto disk and I've come across a solitary Video 8 tape in my collection. There's footage of a family event from 1991 on it so I'd like to get that onto disk too before the tape degrades.

So I'm looking for some kind soul to loan me a working Video 8 camera or player. Obviously I'd pick it up from you, take good care of it and drop it back within a day. There's a bottle of wine in it for your trouble.

PM if you can help. Thanks.

I have one you can borrow - in fact I have 2! If I give you some DVD's would you copy my tapes for me in return?

Archived