Office Desk, Pedestal & Chair

craggy_steve

For Sale: Used, in Very Good Condition, c. 2005

Heavyweight professional Radial Right-Handed Office Desk by Imperial Office Furniture. 1600L 800D x 1200L 600D Beech Effect with Silver Legs including Modesty Panels, Cable Ports, Cable Routing & Adjustable Feet. Small mark on desktop, and some screw holes on inside of modesty panels from mounting of extension sockets.

Matching 3-Drawer Pedestal Unit. 600D Beech Effect. 2x Regular drawers, 1x Filing Drawer, Lockable (with keys) & Adjustable Feet. Unmarked.

Professional Ergonomic Executive Office Chair by Girsberger, with Armrests. Adjustable Everything (inc armrests). Black Cloth with subtle grey patterning. Very Comfortable

For sale as a job lot, only been used at home, original cost c. £750, buyer to inspect and collect (disassembled) from Surby (Port Erin) for the bargain price of £250 no offers. Will probably need a small van!

Please call Steve on 319477

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Thanks for tell me but i had buy few days before these AMALFI, QUINTO, RIALTO designed chairs and the most consideration part is that its a reproduction of CHARLES EAMES so one thing is clear and that is reliable, quality im also get these chairs for my office.

Archived