Don't Try This At Home

Declan

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Everyone,

This is Will Sutton here, the one who edited the video and starred in it. I would like to say thanks to the people who have had a positive response to this video :D. Like what my friend said we love what we do and we would be happy to let anyone join us to experience it.

The video was made from loads of spare footage we had filmed from when one a our friends from england came over, i made a video for my friends and subscribers on youtube and other places to see what it was like and for them to come visit us here on the island. We never usually go jumping which seemed to be the main attraction for papers to complain about but we went and had some awesome fun which i liked to put in the video :). There will be a part 2 coming soon which i hope you will enjoy if you would like to watch it.

Also it would be ace to get a park built one day, not with mats and inside but like a skate park but for free runners. An example like this:

That is a park me and my friends visited to do the grand opening with a team in Denmark and it was so good. Also it has attracted a lot of attention and new people.

Thanks Lao for the positive response and help, will be sure to speak to you soon :).

Anyway if anyone wants to ask any questiions feel free to.

Will Sutton

Archived