Sunday Papers

alibaba

My mate Odin has a pair of Ravens, one called Huginn and the other is called Muninn.

Everyday they fly all over the world, see what's going on then come back, perch on his shoulders and whisper all the skeet in his ear.

Thus he avoids the need to buy any daily papers but his bird seed bill is something else and they crap all over his floor.

Looks like a good excuse when the next set of passenger figures are released.

'Of course, technical diffculties with aircraft and the non-appearance of Sunday papers did have a negative effect on passenger throughput in September. Many people were reluctant to visit the Island in the absence of the Sunday Post'.

Ooo no :(

I am going to have to go and get some dock leaf's now.

Thats my weekly toilet paper ration snookered :o

O well the missus will be glad no ink stains in me underpants ;)

My mate Odin has a pair of Ravens, one called Huginn and the other is called Muninn.

Everyday they fly all over the world, see what's going on then come back, perch on his shoulders and whisper all the skeet in his ear.

Thus he avoids the need to buy any daily papers but his bird seed bill is something else and they crap all over his floor.

Oh yes, I know the bloke you're talking about, but I thought his name was Edgar!......I heard him talking to his Raven one dark night.

"`Prophet!' said I, `thing of evil! - prophet still, if bird or devil! -

Whether tempter sent, or whether tempest tossed thee here ashore,

Desolate yet all undaunted, on this desert land enchanted -

On this home by horror haunted - tell me truly, I implore -

Is there - is there balm in Gilead? - tell me - tell me, I implore!'

Quoth the raven, `Nevermore."

Seems a hell of a difficult way to get the news, what with all the bird seed and shit and that. Still, to each his own eh? :)

Archived