Roads Closed Psm

triple7

Port St. Mary has declared itself a People's Republic and that is the prelude to a giant wall.

I once knew a lad who declared Peel an independent state and closed the St. Johns to Peel road with the help of a shotgun, a shrink was sent to try and persuade him to give it up, the lad questioned the shrinks sanity for standing in front of someone holding a loaded shotgun :lol::o

Port St. Mary has declared itself a People's Republic and that is the prelude to a giant wall.

Well i think it's about time. They can call it the Elderly English People's Autonomous Retirement Village. I'll gladly man the border and shoot any defectors who try to escape.

Anyone else see the 2 light aircraft coming over PE/PSM about 3pm that were "in formation" on their way to land? Couldn't have been more than 30ft between them.

How can 2 aircraft be 'in formation'?

I would class 2 aircraft flying side by side about 30ft apart to be "in formation". I would class 2 aircraft flying 30 miles apart at different altitudes as not "in formation".

Anyone else see the 2 light aircraft coming over PE/PSM about 3pm that were "in formation" on their way to land? Couldn't have been more than 30ft between them.

How can 2 aircraft be 'in formation'?

I would class 2 aircraft flying side by side about 30ft apart to be "in formation". I would class 2 aircraft flying 30 miles apart at different altitudes as not "in formation".

I saw them flying over Castletown

Archived