[BBC News] Animal rescued in horse box crash

Newsbot

Firefighters in the Isle of Man free a horse from a trailer after it topples over at a crossroads.

Source : http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/rss/-/1/hi/world/...man/8257229.stm

Very glad to hear the horse was OK, but to whoever caused the accident - hope you have at least one broken bone.

accidents do happin u know bit harsh aint it.

unless u know more than thay are saying

It happened about 100 yards down the road from my house, I dont know how she managed to do it, its only a 20mph road.

And when have you ever seen anybody under the age of 60ish doing 20 MPH (not including the mountain in a thin haze with full beam fog lights on)!

today... in a housing estate

also if you're going to get pissy about a location why did you include a location in your original post?

Right.... so today you saw someone driving at 20MPH through an estate, it is a rare sight in my opinion, but good for you! Go and celebrate with a slice of toast and knock yourself out, for today you are a hero!!!

today... in a housing estate

also if you're going to get pissy about a location why did you include a location in your original post?

Right.... so today you saw someone driving at 20MPH through an estate, it is a rare sight in my opinion, but good for you! Go and celebrate with a slice of toast and knock yourself out, for today you are a hero!!!

to be honest it is something I see every day multiple times...

Again... if you don't like the answer don't ask a stupid fucking question and then get pissy about it when you get an answer

Archived