[BBC News] Animal rescued in horse box crash

Newsbot

today... in a housing estate

also if you're going to get pissy about a location why did you include a location in your original post?

Right.... so today you saw someone driving at 20MPH through an estate, it is a rare sight in my opinion, but good for you! Go and celebrate with a slice of toast and knock yourself out, for today you are a hero!!!

to be honest it is something I see every day multiple times...

Again... if you don't like the answer don't ask a stupid fucking question and then get pissy about it when you get an answer

Whose getting pissy? (as you call it) You're the one with the agressive attitude!

Got nothing better to do than swear at women on a forum?

Get a life you moron!!!

Night night. ;)

today... in a housing estate

also if you're going to get pissy about a location why did you include a location in your original post?

Right.... so today you saw someone driving at 20MPH through an estate, it is a rare sight in my opinion, but good for you! Go and celebrate with a slice of toast and knock yourself out, for today you are a hero!!!

to be honest it is something I see every day multiple times...

Again... if you don't like the answer don't ask a stupid fucking question and then get pissy about it when you get an answer

Whose getting pissy? (as you call it) You're the one with the agressive attitude!

Got nothing better to do than swear at women on a forum?

Get a life you moron!!!

Night night. ;)

women? how many of you are there behind that keyboard reducing the IQ avergae of the Isle of Man

fuckwit....

Archived