An Evening Of Clairvoyance

Lost Login

One of the events being publicised on various local websites as coming up is an Evening of Clairvoyance at the Gaiety. The Gaiety being a Government owned and run facility.

Now owning a business involved in the financial industry I am heavily regulated and have to comply with all the anti-money laundering codes and practices. I have no problem with that and if I sold services or acted for a client who knowingly sold services on false pretences, i.e. carried out a deliberate fraud I would be up in court having already had my license taken away etc etc

How come though that does not apply to the Government though and they can make money out and promote such a scam as that is in essence all pretending to communicate with spirits is. It is basically just a basic “mind reading” trick that numerous magicians can do, but whereas magicians admit to it being a trick Spiritualists pretend it to be real. Over the years there has been a track down on basic con tricks such as find the lady, or salesman selling dodgy products with false claims. How come spiritualists remain exempt from this as I object that Government facilities are being openly used by what I consider fraudsters to rip off the public.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why worry about it ?

Let all the blind sheep go and be exploited.

"Has anyone lost a Tommy lately ?"

"Has anyone still got the spectatcles on the mantlepiece ?"

"Does a large Ruby ring have any significance to anyone ?"

"CAN YOU EMPTY THE CONTENTS OF YOUR POCKETS INTO THE BIN ON THE WAY OUT ?"

It's funny as fuck. Hell, I might even go now ! ...

...GOMH*...

...PS If "he" is reading this, here's a headstart: Nancy, Wheelchair, Huge Smile, Warm Heart ...

Why worry about it ?

I just do not like to see why the vulnerable should be ripped off and conned. I also fail to see why this particular old con strick should still be allowed when most others have been stopped. Either stop them all or try and stop them all.

Whenever i see these clairvoyance evenings i always want to go and get a load of print outs made and go and plaster over each of the adverts and on the theatre doors:

CLOSED DUE TO UNFORSEEN CIRCUMSTANCES!

His web site does have a whiff of Ronricco about it!

And who are you to say that its all bollox...I mean come on....where's your proof?

And if it brings a litle solace to someone for the sake of a £15 ticket then that's all good in my book.

true enough.

Whenever i see these clairvoyance evenings i always want to go and get a load of print outs made and go and plaster over each of the adverts and on the theatre doors:

CLOSED DUE TO UNFORSEEN CIRCUMSTANCES!

They speak with the dead not tell the future...lol

Archived