Horse Owner Warnings On Manx.net

Angel_1

There have been numerous posts on manx.net warning people about a certain lady horse dealer. I just wanted to publish this to everyone so that people in and not in the horsey world had the same facts.

This situation is obviously very upsetting for those involved and it is quite right for people to be extremely careful as to who they are dealing with and where they allow their horses to end up. There are people in the horseworld who know who this person is as the word is now getting around, however I would not really have thought of this person as a `horse dealer` which would then lead people who were not in the know to look else where to point the finger of blame. There are not that many lady dealers on the island although there are some. It is important that malicious rumours do not circulate about the wrong people as this would be totally unfair for people who have genuine intentions with their business. A friend of mine who has sold some really good horses on the island, all genuine types and imported from the uk for customers who are extremely happy with them was apparently mentioned when people were trying to work out who the culprit was. This was a completely ridiculous suggestion as she certainly would not be interested in anything that was thoroughbred as where they are based is more suited to hardier types so they deal more in cobs, haflingers etc and would never want to loan anything from anyone ever. People with horses should be definitely be vigilent but be clear on your facts before you blame the wrong person.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is manx forums, not manx.net

What the fuck precisely has this to do with us?

Why don't you or your friend take it up with manx.net?

Is Horsey world near Legoland?

Feaguing (or gingering the tail) perhaps? (look it up). Using eels is now illegal though I believe, at least in my country.

Please clarify. Is this a lady who deals in horses or a dealer in lady horses?

Or looking a bit further on does this person simply deal in ladies?

If is the latter please can I have the contact details

Well, if you must. It refers to a horsey lady who lives in a little cottage in Horsey World, she needed to be very carefull because people were circulating malicious rumours about her cobs. As you must be aware, you have to be quite sure you know which end up to put your horse, and only deal with good little horses.

But then if you are in to horsey ladies, then go for it. :)

Camilla Parker Bowels is quite a Horsey Lady isn't she.

Gladys, yes sorry the imagniation comes from the stories in the news. Why they can't report nice things I'll never know.

oh and I hear she's been injecting them with AIDS to see if feeding them a right loads of horsey crisps will cure them... the bitch!

Archived