Dangerous Reading In Slaughter Library Of Death

bluemonday

Clicky

Ms Watts, from Islington, north London, said: "I asked why I couldn't borrow a pair of scissors and she said, 'they are sharp, you might stab me'.

"I then asked to borrow a guillotine to cut up my leaflets but she refused again - because she said I could hit her over the head with it!"

"This could be a case of someone misinterpreting the rules."

Like the police misinterprete terrorism laws, like Garden Broon and NuShite wrongly perceive risk, like airports misinterprete the motives for practically strip-searching elderly white middle class British grannies to get their 'search quota'...

...the slope of the slippery slope.

"This could be a case of someone misinterpreting the rules."

Like the police misinterprete terrorism laws, like Garden Broon and NuShite wrongly perceive risk, like airports misinterprete the motives for practically strip-searching elderly white middle class British grannies to get their 'search quota'...

...the slope of the slippery slope.

This weeks award for turning a fairly innocuous story into a Daily Wail racist rant, goes to AT.

Wow, I've got a better idea. I'm going to wear my bike helmet 24/7. I'll be a lot safer now. Phew, I'm glad I'm so bright.

Ah but you might walk into a bank , they'll think you're about to rob the place and the next thing you know you'll be blown away by armed police .

Fuck it I'm away to lie in bed , nothing bad can happen there surely .... Bugger ! Is anywhere safe from the icy hand of death ?

Archived