Dot Completes Work On Johnny Watterson's Lane

isleofman.com News

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well it doesn't look very finished to me. The entrance to Governor's Hill needs to have a top surface put on it and the road markings the Douglas side of that entrance haven't been done yet. And why are all the bloody cones still there creating the need for the traffic lights? They don't need to be. I'd like to know how much that green spray paint cost just to make the soil look nice. Is it really necessary?

If it's finished get the road open. If it isn't quite finished (which it isn't) then don't say it is.

Whatever the actual completion day, I'm impressed that they've worked well ahead of schedule and it'll make an awkward and dangerous road more safer.

So well done guys for finishing lots earlier than expected.

How was it awkward or dangerous? It was about 200 yards of road with a 30mph speed limit and 2 bends and a junction in it. Not having a go here just asking a simple question.

As someone said earlier, it sounds like it's to make room for a new housing estate more than anything else.

Whatever the actual completion day, I'm impressed that they've worked well ahead of schedule and it'll make an awkward and dangerous road more safer.

So well done guys for finishing lots earlier than expected.

How was it awkward or dangerous? It was about 200 yards of road with a 30mph speed limit and 2 bends and a junction in it. Not having a go here just asking a simple question.

As someone said earlier, it sounds like it's to make room for a new housing estate more than anything else.

Because you risked spilling your coffee as you drove over the bumps andyou nearly had to take your 4x4 near some horrible dirty grass in some places especially when another 4x4 coming the other way was driving around a puddle. On some days when it was raining really hard, you had to drive at 30mph because of all the wateron the road.

Archived