Ramsey Old Swimming Pool Building.

jehovah

I don't understand why we are even debating this; we all know the land will be sold to the developer with the biggest brown envelope to be turned into overpriced and poorly built "Luxury apartments" to be bought by Londoners as investments who will then try to sell them on six months later after realising nobody in Ramsey wants to pay £1200 a month rent for a 2 bedroomed flat (With a lovely view).

Aaaaaaaaaand breathe.

Not just jelly. Hows about a massive trifle?

The little pool could be filled with beer

They have actually tried something similar before - from memory i think it was chocolate bars - not sure what type of bar but it looked like a mars bar or chocolate log floating around but for some reason nobody went near it!

Not just jelly. Hows about a massive trifle?

The little pool could be filled with beer

They have actually tried something similar before - from memory i think it was chocolate bars - not sure what type of bar but it looked like a mars bar or chocolate log floating around but for some reason nobody went near it!

I'm calling bullshit on that.

I don't understand why we are even debating this; we all know the land will be sold to the developer with the biggest brown envelope to be turned into overpriced and poorly built "Luxury apartments" to be bought by Londoners as investments who will then try to sell them on six months later after realising nobody in Ramsey wants to pay £1200 a month rent for a 2 bedroomed flat (With a lovely view).

Aaaaaaaaaand breathe.

You've just summed up the last 15 years in the Spanish / French property markets in less than 75 words. Well done.

Aaaaaaaaaand breathe.

You've just summed up the last 15 years in the Spanish / French property markets in less than 75 words. Well done.

They might if it looked out on a lovely pier.

Aaaaaaaaaand breathe.

You forgot to mention that they will also take a gamble and buy them off plan at the current market rate, then cry, bitch and moan when the property market slumps.

I'm calling bullshit on that.

It was definitely not bull.

Archived