Drag Queen' Floors Thugs In Swansea Street Fight

Bananaman

Outside which shitty little third rate nightclub in Douglas full of drunken tossers did that happen?

Oh sorry it was Swansea.

Easy mistake to make, same scenes different town.

They don't look like drag queens at all.

Lala - they're as hard as bastid coffin nails. If they want to call themselves drag queens - well that's more than fine by me! In fact I'll be more than sure that I'll be praising their fine taste in sequins, make up and very fetching hotpants!

seems this is bigger news than i thought. i've just been discussing this on the cagewarriors forums, was surprised to see it here.

the cage fighters in question train with a team that we know and they filled us in with the details on what happened.

the video start just after the "bad lads" have given a guy dressed as spiderman a real beating while standing in a queue to a nightclub.

our anti-heroes then trundle off down the road hoping to find a club they will be more welcome at, when they spy some guys dressed as women and decide to tell them that sort of behaviour is not on!

shirtless tosser decides the best way to do this is with a swift punch to the cross dressers face, which earns him and his pal a good-night right hook.

the lads over at the cagewarriors forum know who the crossdressing cagefighters are but are protecting their identities.

Archived