Watch Back Door Slam Gig Live Online

Saw a little bit of the support act - two guys with acoustic guitars and banjos. Pretty good.

ffs! push the boat out why don't you! Pretty good? Can you play that well?!

That famed manx understatement.

Was Davey "alright" for you? ;)

Saw a little bit of the support act - two guys with acoustic guitars and banjos. Pretty good.

ffs! push the boat out why don't you! Pretty good? Can you play that well?!

That famed manx understatement.

Was Davey "alright" for you? ;)

and I thought I was watching Irish Night at the Traff :lol:

Phew! Everyone is going mental for him and I don't understand, well I kind of do, the boy can play the guitar he's very good at it, I watched it on the internet after chatting to a great friend on Saturday who said she was going so I thought it would be good to see, it was good, very good but really not my kind of music at all, never, ever, not a cats chance. I'm sure I used to not mind BDS back in the olden days so maybe it's my taste that has changed, or maybe not, I've noticed Younger Brother have gone a bit 'Guitar hero' since they went off to conquer the States, fecking Yanks & their hicksville tastes ruin everything.

Phew! Everyone is going mental for him and I don't understand, well I kind of do, the boy can play the guitar he's very good at it, I watched it on the internet after chatting to a great friend on Saturday who said she was going so I thought it would be good to see, it was good, very good but really not my kind of music at all, never, ever, not a cats chance. I'm sure I used to not mind BDS back in the olden days so maybe it's my taste that has changed, or maybe not, I've noticed Younger Brother have gone a bit 'Guitar hero' since they went off to conquer the States, fecking Yanks & their hicksville tastes ruin everything.

Well, the world would be a very dull place if everyone liked the same thing!

He's an unbelievably talented young man... I was very, very impressed (and it's not often that happens, unless you get two packets of salt in your Salt'n'Shake - oh wow!)

:)

I watched the live stream and have to say I LOVED it!! Loads... albeit the sound levels sounded a bit crap like!

IMHO Davy is most definitely a talented young scamp, he is 21 and to see him tearing it up on a guitar the way he does is ace... I wish the Boy all the best... And I will be making the trip into to Hicksville NY to see him when he plays the Bowery Ballroom in - I'm off to burn some Billy Ray Cyrus and Trace Adkins cd's for thebees '') x

Noooooooo, please don't. I didn't mean your America chuckles, I meant The Camp Bisco America, ho ho ho. If I owned Davy I would have him wired up to all kinds of whoopass pedals. fx'd up to death, I bet he could be really good, like Steve Hillage (one day).

Archived