Nobel Peace Prize

bluemonday

All he's done is be slightly black. He does have some good ideas, but so do I.

In a world ravaged by war and conflict, terrorism and hate, Mr. Obama stood up to be counted.

He made the decision to continue the war in Iraq and Afghanistan. To keep the troops out there on the battlefield.

Sadly, since his inauguration 329 U.S Soldiers have lost their lives, alongside United Nations comrades, and many more foreign civilians and enemies.

Sorry, drifted a bit there.

Anyway, the winner of the 2009 Nobel Peace Prize is .......

And the 2010 winner is.............................posthumously Adolf Hitler

"Only very rarely has a person to the same extent as Obama captured the world's attention and given its people hope for a better future," the Norwegian committee said in a statement. :lol:

And the 2010 winner is.............................posthumously Adolf Hitler

"Only very rarely has a person to the same extent as Obama captured the world's attention and given its people hope for a better future," the Norwegian committee said in a statement. :lol:

That'd be the 'Noball' prize I presume.

I think he should give it back. You're right, he hasn't done anything yet and the awards were closed two weeks after he took office. His "greatness" seems to be more attributed to his skin color (colour, sorry) than anything else. I can't wait to watch Saturday Night Live tonight to see the skit they do on this subject.

Archived