Ex-boyzone Star Found Dead

manxman8180

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wait, so you lifted a gag from the PBF thread which was already posted in this thread and you thought this would be amusing how?

I just saw it on the PBF page and headed back to delete it - actually.

..and BTW it was the 21,917th time it had been lifted on the interweb.

How dare you. That was an original joke. I was just cool enough to release it into the wild. Free the interwebthingy!!

I did. It is most certainly homophobic. A rather pointless meandering about whether it was a natural death or not - even though the doctors say it was, yet the columnist then make some bizarre comments on the matter of same-sex relationships and his lifestyle. She is referring to his homosexuality in some way being the cause of his death because of her ideas of some lifestyle. What a fucking dickhead she is.

That's like claiming The Spice Girls are somehow "talented". And we all know what a joke that is....

In fairness to the Spice Girls, I did hear that one or two of them could put their feet up behind their ears which has got to be a talent useful for at least one thing.

I did. It is most certainly homophobic. A rather pointless meandering about whether it was a natural death or not - even though the doctors say it was, yet the columnist then make some bizarre comments on the matter of same-sex relationships and his lifestyle. She is referring to his homosexuality in some way being the cause of his death because of her ideas of some lifestyle. What a fucking dickhead she is.

Do you not think that you might be reading what you 'want' to read as opposed to reading her views impartially. It doesn't appear to make any hetrosexual people feel that she is being homophobic and I suggest that you might be biased in your opinion of her comments towards same sex relationships and his lifestyle.

Archived