Tunes I Need To Know Name Of? Help!

Tea&Biscuits

Hi

These things have been doin my head in for ages, if anyone can help it will be appreciated

I have been hearing some heavy tunes, but cant find the name of them, artist etc?

1) I heard it on NYE in Miss B's set and its a man singin "all of the people, all of the people" and its like an African guy, its just so wicked an I have been singin it to people and there like "er no"

2) Other one is a tune I heard in a club the other week in London, and its a girl singin "watching you".. and then something bout "thats when i fell in love" I cant even remember how it goes but i remember in my hazy state that i loved it!

3) Also I know nothing about DJing and I was in a club the other week and at the end of the night the DJ started to play "Coldplay" - God put a smile apon your face

and it was mixed into som phat bass-ey tune but it was just small bits of the song, mixed in, it was so spooky/exhilaratin/spine tingling that i cant get the memory of it out of my head! IS this just what the DJ has mixed or is this tune a re-mix?

PS: Do people like the new Ben Watt tune feat Estelle, its sooo heavy the beat is so Larry Heard "can you feeeeel iiiiit"

Also this week been listenin to Happy Mondays and forgot how good they were!

1) I heard it on NYE in Miss B's set and its a man singin "all of the people, all of the people" and its like an African guy, its just so wicked an I have been singin it to people and there like "er no"

Hmmm, where was this at?If at bling bling, then i've no idea, she also played at Funktonic, but it was me that played it, it goes "one of the people, one of the people", that'd be Adamski -One of the people, i played it at midnight, if thats the tune ya mean, i don't look like Miss B though :blink:

3) Also I know nothing about DJing and I was in a club the other week and at the end of the night the DJ started to play "Coldplay" - God put a smile apon your face

and it was mixed into som phat bass-ey tune but it was just small bits of the song, mixed in, it was so spooky/exhilaratin/spine tingling that i cant get the memory of it out of my head! IS this just what the DJ has mixed or is this tune a re-mix?

I've got a couple of bootlegs of this, but i think both are pretty poor, so its unlikely its either of those.

Hahaha YEA sorry mate it was at Funktonic, and i was so gone i cant remember who played it! ok yea, i just remember me and my man were gettin all loved up together and that tune came on, and we both keep singin it! Its a proper hold hands with people, smiling like a cheshire cat, feeling top kind of tune init?

So its one of the people! How heavy is that tune???

My man was so impressed with the DJ quality that night at Funktonic and he was like "never in my life have i heard such wicked tunes" cause he is a londener and we go to alot of clubs i think he was a bit wary of goin to the IOM for new year but he still goes on about the music, an he wants to know, and i want to know, WHERE CAN WE BUY CD's????

Im mates with Boozy Beryl i(Bez) f you know who that is and she gona send me some, but can you buy them anyway?

Yea not sure about the cold play thing, i just know that it made me melt into the floor and the hair on me neck was standin up whe i heard it!! Might have been something to do with my state of mind, but it was quality!

So yea THANKS for a good new years eve mate!

My man was so impressed with the DJ quality that night at Funktonic and he was like "never in my life have i heard such wicked tunes" cause he is a londener and we go to alot of clubs i think he was a bit wary of goin to the IOM for new year but he still goes on about the music, an he wants to know, and i want to know, WHERE CAN WE BUY CD's????

So yea THANKS for a good new years eve mate!

:D:D:D

Archived