"naked" X-ray Machine

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If it means I can get through security without taking all my shit off, then I welcome it.

Agreed and if it speeds the process up then all the better.

Wrong and dangerous thinking.

Wrong and dangerous thinking.

Explain?

Do I really have to? The state becoming so intrusive on the back of government sponsored paranoia that it demands to see you 'naked' only because you dare to try and board a flight - and you're happy with that ???

How much worse can it get? "Sorry Slim, old bean, we have to check your car journeys via gps now, your food bill for unhealthy stuff that might cost the nhs (with tesco also using body scanners to catch thiefs - you don't mind, though, do you?) & your family & friends for any possible terror risks before you even get near any kind of transport - but it will all speed up your life, so don't worry....

This is about as bad, intrusive & 1984 as it gets - seriously, what next?

Do I really have to? The state becoming so intrusive on the back of government sponsored paranoia that it demands to see you 'naked' only because you dare to try and board a flight - and you're happy with that ???

How much worse can it get? "Sorry Slim, old bean, we have to check your car journeys via gps now, your food bill for unhealthy stuff that might cost the nhs (with tesco also using body scanners to catch thiefs - you don't mind, though, do you?) & your family & friends for any possible terror risks before you even get near any kind of transport - but it will all speed up your life, so don't worry....

Worse? It's better. It's far less intrusive and humiliating than being pat searched or having to take your shoes, coat and belt off and shuffle through security. This way, you walk through the xray, someone somewhere see's your gories, which I couldn't give a damn about, and move on.

Don't see the problem. It's less intrusive, not more. Don't understand your connection with tracking and monitoring, this isn't any of that, it's an alternative to an existing search and scan, not a new security measure.

Worse? It's better. It's far less intrusive and humiliating than being pat searched or having to take your shoes, coat and belt off and shuffle through security. This way, you walk through the xray, someone somewhere see's your gories, which I couldn't give a damn about, and move on.

Don't see the problem. It's less intrusive, not more. Don't understand your connection with tracking and monitoring, this isn't any of that, it's an alternative to an existing search and scan, not a new security measure.

Oh dear.... If a good majority of people thinks like you: we're fucked!

I don't have a problem with it. Pfft if you ask nicely enough I'll show ya me cock now.

Please Mutley, may I see your cock?

Blue~part~cock.jpg

It's a beauty init?

Yet another intrusion on privacy and another health risk due to increased exposure to EMF.

This is of course far more intrusive than a pat down search, quicker maybe but in a pat down search you are not stripped naked.

How people can find this acceptable I really don't understand, whatever next? How has this got past human rights legislation?

Archived